Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for the discussion of anime parodies, abridged series and abridged MENTs.

Welcome to the ParodyOX Forums! The site is still new, so please bear with the bugs and any changes we implement!
Remember to read the forum rules so that you avoid trouble from the moderators. Thank you.
ChatBox

+2
Neonie
AnimeLawyers (QuizGuru)
6 posters

Audition for School Rumble Ruined Writer

AnimeLawyers (QuizGuru)
    AnimeLawyers (QuizGuru)

I am a :
    • Abridger
    • Voice Actor/Actress

EXP : 4

Audition for School Rumble Ruined Writer Empty Audition for School Rumble Ruined Writer

Post by AnimeLawyers (QuizGuru) Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:40 pm

So the pilot for "School Rumble Teh Ruined Series" has been released. We are now opening auditions for ONE crucial part: A new writer.

Basically, Truthordeal has to step down after we finish scripting episode 2 and so Matt and I need a third writer for the team. You can view the episode [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to see what you'd be getting into.

Here's how the audition is going to go. If you are interested in joining the writing team, we want you to answer a few questions for us. Here is what we want you to answer:

Username:

Brief description of general availability:

Part 1: Answer the Following

1) QuizGuru (Editor) has an idea for a joke but it doesn't look like there is available footage for it in the episode. What do you tell him?

2) Mattroks suggests a line that has the word "walrus" in it. QuizGuru agrees with the idea because he believes the joke to be funny. What do you do?

3) A voice actor/actress requests a certain part in the series. You know that he/she could do the part well, but you do not particularly like this person. The other two writers are split in their opinions and you ultimately have to make the decision. What decision do you make?

4) If a relatively famous abridger pitched a joke idea but it didn’t really fit in the episode. How would you deal with this situation?

5) When are memes, references, and/or breaking the 4th wall jokes appropriate (if at all)?

Part 2: Writing Ability

Describe one idea in a few sentences. This idea can be a character profile, a plot device, joke (in dialogue form) or whatever else you can think of. It must be related to School Rumble Ruined. (Ideas that come in will not be used unless that person happens to be the winner of the audition. If an idea comes in that happens to be an idea already put into motion by the current writers, you will be informed immediately and can either change the idea or keep the submitted idea.)

This can also been found on this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for better readability. The answers to these questions will help us determine who "fits" the best and won't be determine on writing ability alone.

Email your answers for this to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The deadline is November 1st.

Last edited by AnimeLawyers (QuizGuru) on Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total
    Neonie
    Neonie

I am a :
    • Fan
    • Voice Actor/Actress

EXP : 18

Audition for School Rumble Ruined Writer Empty Re: Audition for School Rumble Ruined Writer

Post by Neonie Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:04 am

If only admins can see the link to whatever you're posting there is zero reason for this to be posted here I DUN SEE THE POIUNT BUT WHATEVER ANSWERING QUESTIONS ANYWAY CAUSE BORED:

1. DO IT ANYWAY

2. PUT IT IN

3. GIVE THEM THE PART

4. PUT IT IN

5. ALWAYS

6. One there was a crystal and the crytal was glowy and the first person to touch the crystal become a god. Toku found this crystal in her parent's basement and accidentally dropped it causing it to shatter turning her into a god that had to fight other gods then she beat all the gods the end.
    AnimeLawyers (QuizGuru)
    AnimeLawyers (QuizGuru)

I am a :
    • Abridger
    • Voice Actor/Actress

Audition for School Rumble Ruined Writer Empty Re: Audition for School Rumble Ruined Writer

Post by AnimeLawyers (QuizGuru) Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:24 am

I asked the admin where to post this and was directed here.

If they misunderstood what kind of thread I was making then it will get moved/adjusted/whatever.

Neonie
    Neonie

I am a :
    • Fan
    • Voice Actor/Actress

EXP : 18

Post by Neonie Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:31 am

AnimeLawyers (QuizGuru) wrote:I asked the admin where to post this and was directed here.

If they misunderstood what kind of thread I was making then it will get moved/adjusted/whatever.

The threads fine I just can't see your links. Why did you make it so only admins are allowed to see the links?
    AnimeLawyers (QuizGuru)
    AnimeLawyers (QuizGuru)

I am a :
    • Abridger
    • Voice Actor/Actress

Post by AnimeLawyers (QuizGuru) Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:34 am

Oh. Umm... No, the links are embedded in the words "here" and "google document" you just have to click them.
    AnimeLawyers (QuizGuru)
    AnimeLawyers (QuizGuru)

I am a :
    • Abridger
    • Voice Actor/Actress

Post by AnimeLawyers (QuizGuru) Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:37 am

Just checked with John Smith and apparently I can see the links but no one else can o.o

I'll ask the admin about this, thanks for bringing it up.
    mattroks101
    mattroks101

I am a :
    • Abridger
    • Parodyist/other
    • Reviewer

EXP : 3

Post by mattroks101 Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:39 am

I can see the links fine.
    concrete Building
    concrete Building

I am a :
    • Abridger
    • Parodyist/other
    • Voice Actor/Actress

EXP : 2

Post by concrete Building Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:38 am

The links work.. However, you might wanna change the colors on them. Everything's black, so you can't tell if it's a link until you mouse over them.

Also, I see everyone else who auditioned for this was here... which was most of us XD
    AnimeLawyers (QuizGuru)
    AnimeLawyers (QuizGuru)

I am a :
    • Abridger
    • Voice Actor/Actress

Post by AnimeLawyers (QuizGuru) Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:15 am

Actually a lot of people sent an audition without actually posting in the thread that they would.
    DEEsidia97
    DEEsidia97

I am a :
    • Abridger
    • Parodyist/other
    • Voice Actor/Actress

EXP : 0

Post by DEEsidia97 Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:54 am

I know I'm going to ultimately fail but it's worth a try...
    I'll audition also just to give it a shot.
    ZeroSigner
    ZeroSigner

I am a :
    • Abridger
    • MENTor
    • Fan
    • Voice Actor/Actress

EXP : 2

Post by ZeroSigner Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:28 pm

I'LL TAKE THE CASE!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:04 pm