Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for the discussion of anime parodies, abridged series and abridged MENTs.

Welcome to the ParodyOX Forums! The site is still new, so please bear with the bugs and any changes we implement!
Remember to read the forum rules so that you avoid trouble from the moderators. Thank you.
ChatBox

+14
Admin-sensei
Zan
Gregitty
Killer Se7en
Kuu
fullmetalvenom
MovesLikeJagger
eivellordsm2
KirinosOniichan
Dejay
NipponIchiHero
SilverSyko
Evil Fefe
JeremyMakesMahToast
18 posters

What Games are you playing right now?

JeremyMakesMahToast
    JeremyMakesMahToast

I am a :
    • Fan
    • Voice Actor/Actress

EXP : 53

What Games are you playing right now? - Page 3 Empty What Games are you playing right now?

Post by JeremyMakesMahToast Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

Fire Emblem Thracia776
    JeremyMakesMahToast
    JeremyMakesMahToast

I am a :
    • Fan
    • Voice Actor/Actress

What Games are you playing right now? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Games are you playing right now?

Post by JeremyMakesMahToast Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:14 pm

NipponIchiHero wrote:
    JeremyMakesMahToast wrote:I haven't played the new Blazeblue is it any good?
    It was enjoyable to say the least. If you want to play BlazBlue again, I suggest you just wait for BB: Chrono Phantasma.
    when dose it come out?
    Admin-sensei
    Admin-sensei
    Admin
    Admin

I am a :
    • Abridger
    • Voice Actor/Actress

EXP : 31

What Games are you playing right now? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Games are you playing right now?

Post by Admin-sensei Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:32 pm

JeremyMakesMahToast wrote:
    NipponIchiHero wrote:
    It was enjoyable to say the least. If you want to play BlazBlue again, I suggest you just wait for BB: Chrono Phantasma.
    when dose it come out?

It doesn't even come out in Japanese ARCADES until this winter... We don't even know when it comes to consoles in Japan.
    JeremyMakesMahToast
    JeremyMakesMahToast

I am a :
    • Fan
    • Voice Actor/Actress

Post by JeremyMakesMahToast Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:58 pm

Admin-sensei wrote:
    NipponIchiHero wrote:
    when dose it come out?

It doesn't even come out in Japanese ARCADES until this winter... We don't even know when it comes to consoles in Japan.
    well thats a long fucking time o.o
    NipponIchiHero
    NipponIchiHero

I am a :
    • Parodyist/other
    • Fan

EXP : 16

Post by NipponIchiHero Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:23 pm

Admin-sensei wrote:
    NipponIchiHero wrote:
    when dose it come out?

well thats a long fucking time o.o
    Yeah, but people have gotten a early chance to play the unfinished copy. I'm not sure which of the new characters I want to play. If Saya was a playable character, that would be awesome.
    JeremyMakesMahToast
    JeremyMakesMahToast

I am a :
    • Fan
    • Voice Actor/Actress

Post by JeremyMakesMahToast Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:16 pm

is there a character list
    Admin-sensei
    Admin-sensei
    Admin
    Admin

I am a :
    • Abridger
    • Voice Actor/Actress

EXP : 31

Post by Admin-sensei Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:38 pm

JeremyMakesMahToast wrote:is there a character list

Ragna The Bloodedge
    Noel Vermillion
    Jin Kisaragi
    Litchi Faye Ling
    Arakune
    Hazama
    Iron Tager
    Bang Shishigami
    A-11
    Makoto Nanaya
    Platinum the Trinity
    Valkenhyn R. Hellsing
    Carl Clover
    Relius Clover
    Rachel Alucard
    Taokaka
    Tsubaki Yayoi
    Hakumen

(New characters for Chrono Phantasma):
    Bullet
    Azrael
    Amane Nishiki

... is that good enough?
    JeremyMakesMahToast
    JeremyMakesMahToast

I am a :
    • Fan
    • Voice Actor/Actress

Post by JeremyMakesMahToast Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:06 pm

Admin-sensei wrote:
    JeremyMakesMahToast wrote:is there a character list

Ragna The Bloodedge
    Noel Vermillion
    Jin Kisaragi
    Litchi Faye Ling
    Arakune
    Hazama
    Iron Tager
    Bang Shishigami
    A-11
    Makoto Nanaya
    Platinum the Trinity
    Valkenhyn R. Hellsing
    Carl Clover
    Relius Clover
    Rachel Alucard
    Taokaka
    Tsubaki Yayoi
    Hakumen

(New characters for Chrono Phantasma):
    Bullet
    Azrael
    Amane Nishiki

... is that good enough?
    What Games are you playing right now? - Page 3 Big-thumbs-up
    Dejay
    Dejay

I am a :
    • Abridger
    • Parodyist/other

EXP : 4

Post by Dejay Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:45 pm

I've been playing New Super Mario Bros 2 for the 3DS. Honestly, it's pretty awful. I mean it's fun, it's Mario for pete sake, but there is so much wrong with it. When you turn the 3D on, the entire background goes blurry. It's ridiculous looking. Also, the game brings absolutely NOTHING new to the franchise. It's one of those games that you rent for a couple days. Definitely do NOT buy it. Well, unless you're a Mario fanatic or something. lol.
    JeremyMakesMahToast
    JeremyMakesMahToast

I am a :
    • Fan
    • Voice Actor/Actress

Post by JeremyMakesMahToast Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:42 pm

Dejay wrote:I've been playing New Super Mario Bros 2 for the 3DS. Honestly, it's pretty awful. I mean it's fun, it's Mario for pete sake, but there is so much wrong with it. When you turn the 3D on, the entire background goes blurry. It's ridiculous looking. Also, the game brings absolutely NOTHING new to the franchise. It's one of those games that you rent for a couple days. Definitely do NOT buy it. Well, unless you're a Mario fanatic or something. lol.
    That is exactly what Jon Tron and Egoraptor said about it on Game Grumps, that game just banks on nostalgia and adds nothing new to the franchise.
    Gregitty
    Gregitty

I am a :
    • Abridger
    • Parodyist/other
    • Fan
    • Voice Actor/Actress

EXP : 2

Post by Gregitty Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:45 pm

FIFA 13! It had to be said Smile
    Dejay
    Dejay

I am a :
    • Abridger
    • Parodyist/other

EXP : 4

Post by Dejay Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:08 am

Dejay wrote:I've been playing New Super Mario Bros 2 for the 3DS. Honestly, it's pretty awful. I mean it's fun, it's Mario for pete sake, but there is so much wrong with it. When you turn the 3D on, the entire background goes blurry. It's ridiculous looking. Also, the game brings absolutely NOTHING new to the franchise. It's one of those games that you rent for a couple days. Definitely do NOT buy it. Well, unless you're a Mario fanatic or something. lol.
    That is exactly what Jon Tron and Egoraptor said about it on Game Grumps, that game just banks on nostalgia and adds nothing new to the franchise.

Yeah, they were completely right. However, I will say that the new golden fire flower that lets you turn everything into coins is pretty freaking awesome. Other than that though, the game is nothing great.
    Solstus
    Solstus

I am a :
    • Abridger
    • Parodyist/other
    • Voice Actor/Actress

EXP : 0

Post by Solstus Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:53 am

I've been playing Borderlands 2 almost non stop since it came out. I have also been playing this Indie game called One Night.
    ZeroKami

I am a :
    • Fan

Post by ZeroKami Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:54 pm

FireFall beta til Final Fantasy XIV:ARR comes out >.<
    but for when I get bored: BF3
    and for any other time: Pokemon [InsertColor]
    JeremyMakesMahToast
    JeremyMakesMahToast

I am a :
    • Fan
    • Voice Actor/Actress

Post by JeremyMakesMahToast Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:27 pm

Dejay wrote:

Yeah, they were completely right. However, I will say that the new golden fire flower that lets you turn everything into coins is pretty freaking awesome. Other than that though, the game is nothing great.
    off first impression, Shigoru just kinda said "hey I have a hand full of new ideas. Why not just make a generic Mario game and slap them in. we can always make another one."
    Ragnarok_Vorkel
    Ragnarok_Vorkel

I am a :
    • Fan

Post by Ragnarok_Vorkel Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:51 am

At the moment I am playing Zelda - The Minish Cap. Then I will go onto Pokemon Dark Cry then back to Stepmania.
    NipponIchiHero
    NipponIchiHero

I am a :
    • Parodyist/other
    • Fan

EXP : 16

Post by NipponIchiHero Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:32 am

I'm currently playing through Rhythm Thief & the Emperor's Treasure. I've just finished Pokemon White 2 and I'm streaming Kamen Rider: Super Climax Heroes.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:16 am