A place for the discussion of anime parodies, abridged series and abridged MENTs.

Welcome to the ParodyOX Forums! The site is still new, so please bear with the bugs and any changes we implement!
Remember to read the forum rules so that you avoid trouble from the moderators. Thank you.
ChatBox

    What preexisting abridged series would you like to MENT

    Share

    JeremyMakesMahToast

    I am a:
    • Fan
    • Voice Actor/Actress

    Posts: 720
    EXP: 53
    Join date: 2012-08-19
    Location: Locked inside my own imagination

    What preexisting abridged series would you like to MENT

    Post by JeremyMakesMahToast on Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:00 pm

    I'm just curious, and besides there aren't many topics in this section anyway so what the heck.


    _________________

    Awesomelypossible

    I am a:
    • Abridger
    • MENTor
    • Fan
    • Reviewer

    Posts: 8
    EXP: 1
    Join date: 2012-08-20
    Location: California

    Re: What preexisting abridged series would you like to MENT

    Post by Awesomelypossible on Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:39 pm

    I feel like this is just begging to be said but... YGO by LK.

    Chommper17
    Moderator
    Moderator

    I am a:
    • Fan
    • Voice Actor/Actress

    Posts: 51
    EXP: 4
    Join date: 2012-08-16
    Location: California

    Re: What preexisting abridged series would you like to MENT

    Post by Chommper17 on Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:47 pm

    I think it would fun to take a shot at pokemon~


    _________________

    KawaiiDesuWalrusChan

    I am a:
    • Abridger
    • MENTor
    • Parodyist/other
    • Reviewer

    Posts: 8
    EXP: 3
    Join date: 2012-08-20

    Re: What preexisting abridged series would you like to MENT

    Post by KawaiiDesuWalrusChan on Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:41 pm

    But I thought Pokemon had a MENT. Or is a Bridged something different >_<

    JeremyMakesMahToast

    I am a:
    • Fan
    • Voice Actor/Actress

    Posts: 720
    EXP: 53
    Join date: 2012-08-19
    Location: Locked inside my own imagination

    Re: What preexisting abridged series would you like to MENT

    Post by JeremyMakesMahToast on Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:19 pm

    KawaiiDesuWalrusChan wrote:But I thought Pokemon had a MENT. Or is a Bridged something different >_<
    nah bridged is just short for abridged. 1kids named it bridged because there where already so many "pokemon abridged" series made, so he wanted his to stand out.


    _________________

    MovesLikeJagger

    I am a:
    • Fan

    Posts: 284
    EXP: 11
    Join date: 2012-08-19

    Re: What preexisting abridged series would you like to MENT

    Post by MovesLikeJagger on Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:18 pm

    Well, anything from Aussie Jordan, to start.Very Happy I guess Dragonball Z Abridged, also, maybe

    I already sort of "Mented" an episode of "Toradora Randomness", although Mike was none-too-pleased when I tried to make it a video response, it seems. Razz


    _________________

    JeremyMakesMahToast

    I am a:
    • Fan
    • Voice Actor/Actress

    Posts: 720
    EXP: 53
    Join date: 2012-08-19
    Location: Locked inside my own imagination

    Re: What preexisting abridged series would you like to MENT

    Post by JeremyMakesMahToast on Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:15 pm

    MovesLikeJagger wrote:Well, anything from Aussie Jordan, to start.Very Happy I guess Dragonball Z Abridged, also, maybe

    I already sort of "Mented" an episode of "Toradora Randomness", although Mike was none-too-pleased when I tried to make it a video response, it seems. Razz
    I would like to see it


    _________________

    ZeroSigner

    I am a:
    • Abridger
    • MENTor
    • Fan
    • Voice Actor/Actress

    Posts: 107
    EXP: 2
    Join date: 2012-08-20

    Re: What preexisting abridged series would you like to MENT

    Post by ZeroSigner on Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:21 pm

    well skoringo alright knew the bad guys would kinda ment Sds


    _________________
    afro Im Sexy and I Know It

    MovesLikeJagger

    I am a:
    • Fan

    Posts: 284
    EXP: 11
    Join date: 2012-08-19

    Re: What preexisting abridged series would you like to MENT

    Post by MovesLikeJagger on Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:11 pm

    JeremyMakesMahToast wrote:
    MovesLikeJagger wrote:Well, anything from Aussie Jordan, to start.Very Happy I guess Dragonball Z Abridged, also, maybe

    I already sort of "Mented" an episode of "Toradora Randomness", although Mike was none-too-pleased when I tried to make it a video response, it seems. Razz
    I would like to see it
    Very Happy


    _________________

    JeremyMakesMahToast

    I am a:
    • Fan
    • Voice Actor/Actress

    Posts: 720
    EXP: 53
    Join date: 2012-08-19
    Location: Locked inside my own imagination

    Re: What preexisting abridged series would you like to MENT

    Post by JeremyMakesMahToast on Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:47 pm

    MovesLikeJagger wrote:
    JeremyMakesMahToast wrote:
    MovesLikeJagger wrote:Well, anything from Aussie Jordan, to start.Very Happy I guess Dragonball Z Abridged, also, maybe

    I already sort of "Mented" an episode of "Toradora Randomness", although Mike was none-too-pleased when I tried to make it a video response, it seems. Razz
    I would like to see it
    Very Happy
    Very Happy how could he not like that, send it to syd see if she likes it


    _________________

    Neonie

    I am a:
    • Fan
    • Voice Actor/Actress

    Posts: 197
    EXP: 18
    Join date: 2012-08-20

    Re: What preexisting abridged series would you like to MENT

    Post by Neonie on Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:54 am

    MovesLikeJagger wrote:
    JeremyMakesMahToast wrote:
    MovesLikeJagger wrote:Well, anything from Aussie Jordan, to start.:D I guess Dragonball Z Abridged, also, maybe

    I already sort of "Mented" an episode of "Toradora Randomness", although Mike was none-too-pleased when I tried to make it a video response, it seems. :P
    I would like to see it
    :D

    Well... The original Toradora Randomness was funny...

    That....Not so much...


    _________________

    My Anime List
    [PSN: Neoniec] [Twitter: Neonie] [Steam: Neonie][Skype: Neoniec]
    Lonely Virgin Forever

    JeremyMakesMahToast

    I am a:
    • Fan
    • Voice Actor/Actress

    Posts: 720
    EXP: 53
    Join date: 2012-08-19
    Location: Locked inside my own imagination

    Re: What preexisting abridged series would you like to MENT

    Post by JeremyMakesMahToast on Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:28 am

    lol I liked it XD


    _________________

    MovesLikeJagger

    I am a:
    • Fan

    Posts: 284
    EXP: 11
    Join date: 2012-08-19

    Re: What preexisting abridged series would you like to MENT

    Post by MovesLikeJagger on Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:01 am

    hehe alien


    _________________

    JeremyMakesMahToast

    I am a:
    • Fan
    • Voice Actor/Actress

    Posts: 720
    EXP: 53
    Join date: 2012-08-19
    Location: Locked inside my own imagination

    Re: What preexisting abridged series would you like to MENT

    Post by JeremyMakesMahToast on Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:41 am

    Suspect


    _________________

    MovesLikeJagger

    I am a:
    • Fan

    Posts: 284
    EXP: 11
    Join date: 2012-08-19

    Re: What preexisting abridged series would you like to MENT

    Post by MovesLikeJagger on Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:46 am

    Zansu!


    _________________

      Current date/time is Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:27 am