Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for the discussion of anime parodies, abridged series and abridged MENTs.

Welcome to the ParodyOX Forums! The site is still new, so please bear with the bugs and any changes we implement!
Remember to read the forum rules so that you avoid trouble from the moderators. Thank you.
ChatBox

Audio Advice

Gregitty
    Gregitty

I am a :
    • Abridger
    • Parodyist/other
    • Fan
    • Voice Actor/Actress

EXP : 2

Audio Advice Empty Audio Advice

Post by Gregitty Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:07 pm

Here for all your tips and tricks on good audio quality for your abridged series/fandubs/parodies/etc. It is of course not always the case, but many abridged series that I have watched have obvious and also easily repairable audio issues. Whether you are new to abridging or experienced and want any kind of advice on the audio within your project, feel free to leave a post here and I will do my best to help you with your questions. These could range from where to find online sound effect sources to clearing up unwanted noise within an audio signal recorded with a cheap microphone. One thing I will say is that I do not use Audacity, but the principles of the audio editing software that I do use remain the same. Anyways...I am here to help.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:02 am