Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for the discussion of anime parodies, abridged series and abridged MENTs.

Welcome to the ParodyOX Forums! The site is still new, so please bear with the bugs and any changes we implement!
Remember to read the forum rules so that you avoid trouble from the moderators. Thank you.
ChatBox

3 posters

It has arrived!

Evil Fefe
    Evil Fefe

I am a :
    • Fan

EXP : 7

It has arrived! Empty It has arrived!

Post by Evil Fefe Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:48 am

After countless bidding wars on Ebay, I finally won Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes for the Gamecube. For those of you who don't know it is a Remake for one of the Greatest games ever made, And was only available on the Gamecube. It is kind of rare now with the prices of it going upwards of $30. Well today this game came in, Can't wait to replay it. Probably should have never sold it in the first place.

It has arrived! DTaLw
    NipponIchiHero
    NipponIchiHero

I am a :
    • Parodyist/other
    • Fan

EXP : 16

It has arrived! Empty Re: It has arrived!

Post by NipponIchiHero Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:21 am

Dude, that's awesome. I may have only gotten into the series with MGS3: Snake Eater and played the others, but I hope you get a kick out of the game. Although, my personal favorite MGS game is Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker.
    KamiOfBarrels
    KamiOfBarrels

I am a :
    • Fan
    • Voice Actor/Actress

EXP : 2

Post by KamiOfBarrels Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:27 pm

I wish I could replay that as well. That game, when it hit the PS1, honestly had amazing voice acting for it's time (During the cutscenes only of course) All of the MSG games haven't disappointed me so far.
    Evil Fefe
    Evil Fefe

I am a :
    • Fan

EXP : 7

Post by Evil Fefe Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:14 pm

KamiOfBarrels wrote:I wish I could replay that as well. That game, when it hit the PS1, honestly had amazing voice acting for it's time (During the cutscenes only of course) All of the MSG games haven't disappointed me so far.
    It had amazing voice acting in the Codec calls as well. It had the best voice acting of it's time, Hands down.

EDIT:Added more to my sentence

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:57 pm