Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for the discussion of anime parodies, abridged series and abridged MENTs.

Welcome to the ParodyOX Forums! The site is still new, so please bear with the bugs and any changes we implement!
Remember to read the forum rules so that you avoid trouble from the moderators. Thank you.
ChatBox

+24
Dazmon
eivellordsm2
Speedy149KidKira
FruitCupkun
Kuu
mattroks101
DayDreamer
Jpace92
NipponIchiHero
KawaiiDesuWalrusChan
Killer Se7en
Piclone
WD
Lavaros
Xcaliborg
TheHawk
AnimeLawyers (QuizGuru)
Zan
Dejay
Neonie
Admin-sensei
JeremyMakesMahToast
ZeroSigner
John.38.
28 posters

Introduction Thread

John.38.
    John.38.

I am a :
    • Abridger
    • Voice Actor/Actress

EXP : 7

Introduction Thread - Page 3 Empty Introduction Thread

Post by John.38. Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:46 am

First topic message reminder :

Because we don't have one.
    Speedy149KidKira
    Speedy149KidKira

I am a :
    • Abridger
    • Parodyist/other
    • Fan

EXP : 1

Introduction Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Introduction Thread

Post by Speedy149KidKira Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:46 am

KidKira, but they call me Speedy. I'm actually a machinimator and I'm kinda new to abridging. Originally, I was abridging to gain traffic on my YT channel but I ended up doing this as sort of a hobby.
    I don't do anime parodies because I always end up getting hooked on the very show I'm abridging. Instead, following smashkingabridged's footsteps, I abridge machinima.

Currently, I'm working on "The Abridged Knights of Brawl" series.
    Speedy149KidKira
    Speedy149KidKira

I am a :
    • Abridger
    • Parodyist/other
    • Fan

Post by Speedy149KidKira Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:50 am

Admin-sensei wrote:Well then, I guess I should introduce myself now huh?

My name is Admin-sensei, and my true identity is:
    Spoiler:

It's nice to meet all of you. Razz

D'OH!
    eivellordsm2
    eivellordsm2

I am a :
    • Abridger
    • MENTor
    • Parodyist/other
    • Fan
    • Voice Actor/Actress
    • Reviewer

Post by eivellordsm2 Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:57 am

I'm eivellordsm2 I wear shoes sometimes
    yea
    Dazmon
    Dazmon

I am a :
    • Fan
    • Voice Actor/Actress

EXP : 0

Post by Dazmon Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:24 am

yo im Dazmon and i am a general newbie to everything, even forums aha so that makes me one of the 25% haha. I like to watch anime, read manga you know the usual stuff. havent done much on the internet (hence "newbie") but hey im lookin to change that. anyway nice to meet ya Smile
    eivellordsm2
    eivellordsm2

I am a :
    • Abridger
    • MENTor
    • Parodyist/other
    • Fan
    • Voice Actor/Actress
    • Reviewer

Post by eivellordsm2 Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:33 am

Dazmon wrote:yo im Dazmon and i am a general newbie to everything, even forums aha so that makes me one of the 25% haha. I like to watch anime, read manga you know the usual stuff. havent done much on the internet (hence "newbie") but hey im lookin to change that. anyway nice to meet ya Smile
    nice to meet you
    DEEsidia97
    DEEsidia97

I am a :
    • Abridger
    • Parodyist/other
    • Voice Actor/Actress

EXP : 0

Post by DEEsidia97 Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:43 am

Ciaossu, my name is DEEsidia97. Some of you may know me but oh well. Anyways, I'm 14 years old, British and I'm an Abridger. I'm the creator of Dee.Gray-Man Abridged, DEEsidia's Shorts and the leader of ChaoColaINC (Channel of Sonic X Abridged) and a group creating another Katekyo Hitman Reborn Abridged Series called "Katekyo Hitman Rebridged!?". I am mostly a gamer and play games like Blazblue, Tekken, CoD, Persona 4 Arena (When I get it) and any anime game out there. I also watch Anime and read Manga in my spare time which I don't have a lot of. Sooooooooo now you know all about me Smile
    SilverSyko
    SilverSyko

I am a :
    • Fan

EXP : 2

Post by SilverSyko Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:03 pm

Greetings ParodyOX forum-goers. I go by the moniker "SilverSyko". While it's likely none of you know who I am, if you've ever stumbled across the "AnimeSuki Forums" before, I have frequented that forum for several years under the same name. I'm a 20 year old Canadian male who has way to much free time on his hands for someone my age.

In terms of Abridging, I am just but a lowly fan and have never participated in such a thing. As of only until recently, the only Abridged series' I followed were the Yu-Gi-Oh one by LittleKuriboh and the DBZ one by TeamFourStar. About a month ago I came across Xcaliborg's Youtube channel and I was pleasantly surprised to find some incredibly quality parodies there. Thus I subscribed. Thanks to that I also have grown a liking for Runawayturist's Infinite MENT, and sydsnap's hilarious involvement in voice acting for various videos. Aside from that, I don't know very much else about the abridging world, but I figured I like it enough to warrant joining here.

As for my hobbies; I'm mostly a video gamer, but anime, manga and cartoons come in a very close second. My tastes for such things are rather different from most I believe, but I'll refrain from going into detail about it here.

Not sure if I'll be a frequent visitor here for very long, but I hope to get acquainted with some of you despite that.~
    NipponIchiHero
    NipponIchiHero

I am a :
    • Parodyist/other
    • Fan

EXP : 16

Post by NipponIchiHero Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:07 pm

SilverSyko wrote:Greetings ParodyOX forum-goers. I go by the moniker "SilverSyko". While it's likely none of you know who I am, if you've ever stumbled across the "AnimeSuki Forums" before, I have frequented that forum for several years under the same name. I'm a 20 year old Canadian male who has way to much free time on his hands for someone my age.

In terms of Abridging, I am just but a lowly fan and have never participated in such a thing. As of only until recently, the only Abridged series' I followed were the Yu-Gi-Oh one by LittleKuriboh and the DBZ one by TeamFourStar. About a month ago I came across Xcaliborg's Youtube channel and I was pleasantly surprised to find some incredibly quality parodies there. Thus I subscribed. Thanks to that I also have grown a liking for Runawayturist's Infinite MENT, and sydsnap's hilarious involvement in voice acting for various videos. Aside from that, I don't know very much else about the abridging world, but I figured I like it enough to warrant joining here.

As for my hobbies; I'm mostly a video gamer, but anime, manga and cartoons come in a very close second. My tastes for such things are rather different from most I believe, but I'll refrain from going into detail about it here.

Not sure if I'll be a frequent visitor here for very long, but I hope to get acquainted with some of you despite that.~
    Welcome to the ParodyOX Forums. I hope you enjoy your stay here.
    SilverSyko
    SilverSyko

I am a :
    • Fan

EXP : 2

Post by SilverSyko Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:49 pm

NipponIchiHero wrote:

Ah, many thanks Mr. NISA. Good to see a fellow Canadian here.

May I get the chance to lay a devastating Justice Kick with you in the future.~
    NipponIchiHero
    NipponIchiHero

I am a :
    • Parodyist/other
    • Fan

EXP : 16

Post by NipponIchiHero Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:05 pm

SilverSyko wrote:
    NipponIchiHero wrote:

Ah, many thanks Mr. NISA. Good to see a fellow Canadian here.

May I get the chance to lay a devastating Justice Kick with you in the future.~
    Your welcome. It's always nice to get a welcoming to a forum.
    Of course you can join me on my future endeavours of Justice!

Introduction Thread - Page 3 34ds7ec
    MajinLuffy
    MajinLuffy
    Banned
    Banned

I am a :
    • MENTor
    • Fan

Post by MajinLuffy Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:51 pm

ello, ellohello! It's me! (whell, you probably dont know who i am aso letme describe myself im ahuge fan of abrdging and ments and i wanna make a cool series soon too becaused it's reali coool and soudns liek alot of fun! Myreal name's steve, but evry1 just calls me majin. Iv been practicingon my voice work latelybut ill try scrpiting soon agin to. Iv already had lotsa laughs here, so i hope this place witll be jst as fun in the future! thansk for havnig me~~

Yorus truly,
    MajinL uufy
    MovesLikeJagger
    MovesLikeJagger

I am a :
    • Fan

EXP : 11

Post by MovesLikeJagger Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:24 am

Well, most of you (or at least the big abridgers like Aussie Jordan, Steve, Charles, etc.) probably know my "real" identity (more or less), but I am.. Whoo689 on YT. Yes, I used to have a bit of an over-commenting addiction, but I'm getting help and becoming 'sober' again. No, really... silent I just love watching good abridges so damn much! cheers bounce

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:59 pm