Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for the discussion of anime parodies, abridged series and abridged MENTs.

Welcome to the ParodyOX Forums! The site is still new, so please bear with the bugs and any changes we implement!
Remember to read the forum rules so that you avoid trouble from the moderators. Thank you.
ChatBox

READ FIRST Forums Rules.

Admin-sensei
    Admin-sensei
    Admin
    Admin

I am a :
    • Abridger
    • Voice Actor/Actress

EXP : 31

READ FIRST Forums Rules. Empty READ FIRST Forums Rules.

Post by Admin-sensei Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:35 pm

The rules for the General Discussion Forum are as follows. Any failure to abide by these rules will result in a warning from the Moderators or myself. If you continue to not follow these rules after being warned 3 times within a 1 month period, you will be subject to a ban. The listing for the length of the ban will be posted at the bottom of this post.

The rules are:

• No excess hurtful or hateful speech (no "targeting" someone with foul or distasteful language)

• Please avoid linking or discussing piracy or where to get certain software. The short answer is: You buy it.

• Any activity that would be illegal elsewhere is illegal here. There are no exceptions. You break a law, you get in trouble and the offending content is removed.

• Overall, be kind and respectful to others... unless they are trolls

• No excessive lewd or otherwise questionable content

• DO NOT try to outsmart the word filter, it is there for a reason.

After first 3 warnings:
    -2 day Temp. Ban

Second time:
    -1 week ban

Third time:
    -1 month ban

There are always going to be exceptions, and there will be different consequences in extreme situations. For more information, you may contact me or one of the admins and one of us will get back to you.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:58 pm