Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for the discussion of anime parodies, abridged series and abridged MENTs.

Welcome to the ParodyOX Forums! The site is still new, so please bear with the bugs and any changes we implement!
Remember to read the forum rules so that you avoid trouble from the moderators. Thank you.
ChatBox

+29
DayDreamer
AnimeLawyers (QuizGuru)
Zan
KaggyVA
eivellordsm2
Neonie
Techatticup
sydsnap
TraceBASS
Dazmon
ghostfreak3012
JeremyMakesMahToast
MrSkoringo
zeromaster
Runawayturist
Dejay
Bane420
Killer Se7en
Abrudging101
MovesLikeJagger
Xcaliborg
NipponIchiHero
Beikon
Chommper17
CrazyObsessive
Admin-sensei
Kuu
KamiOfBarrels
Transformingmorpher
33 posters

Random Thread

Transformingmorpher
    Transformingmorpher

I am a :
    • Abridger
    • Voice Actor/Actress

EXP : 2

Random Thread - Page 6 Empty Random Thread

Post by Transformingmorpher Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

I love Handsome Cat
    MovesLikeJagger
    MovesLikeJagger

I am a :
    • Fan

EXP : 11

Random Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Random Thread

Post by MovesLikeJagger Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:45 am

Admin-sensei wrote:
    MovesLikeJagger wrote:Bend over and spread 'em, Spencer! lol!

You mean... open your mouth... right?
    Laughing Nice try... At least buy me dinner first.
    Dejay
    Dejay

I am a :
    • Abridger
    • Parodyist/other

EXP : 4

Post by Dejay Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:40 pm

Lmao. This thread is hilarious. Laughing
    Bane420
    Bane420

EXP : 7

Post by Bane420 Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:45 pm

When this forum goes banana's, you have my permission to be random XD.
    Random Thread - Page 6 Tumblr_m82i1eTPa91qj9izwo1_r2_500
    Runawayturist
    Runawayturist

I am a :
    • Abridger
    • MENTor

EXP : 1

Post by Runawayturist Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:52 pm

MovesLikeJagger wrote:
    Admin-sensei wrote:
    MovesLikeJagger wrote:Bend over and spread 'em, Spencer! lol!

You mean... open your mouth... right?
    Laughing Nice try... At least buy me dinner first.

Dude, I'm not your friend or anything so try not to say things like that to me. Also I don't remember ever letting you call me Spencer so don't do it.
    MovesLikeJagger
    MovesLikeJagger

I am a :
    • Fan

Post by MovesLikeJagger Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:11 pm

Well, I was actually referencing my other post a while back about the screencaps, but I guess it got lost on some other folks here and now looks really awkward. Just to clarify

Besides, why you gotta be such a dick to me? Relax... I've tried to show you the utmost respect and courtesy as an awesome, talented abridger, and somehow you've grown to hate me. Great... scratch Is it just me, or is there always that one person who, in every group of cool new peeps you "meet" online bags on you or ignores you or whatever? Or maybe it's just how groups are. Always that one person...

I don't wanna start a fight or get banned, but it's a little over the top, man. I mean, I've def. "cleaned up my act" on the Youtubes. The commenting is a lot less often, and I at least try not to say as many stupid things. Sure, old habits die hard but whatever. No one's perfect. I'm getting along fine with everyone else here, but I don't know why you have such a problem. Of course, maybe you just have a lower tolerance level or something. I don't wanna start throwing insults or get too angry here.

Last edited by MovesLikeJagger on Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Transformingmorpher
    Transformingmorpher

I am a :
    • Abridger
    • Voice Actor/Actress

Post by Transformingmorpher Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:17 pm

Random Thread - Page 6 19W4F I'm noticing alot of sexual stuff going on.... and im ok with this~
    Runawayturist
    Runawayturist

I am a :
    • Abridger
    • MENTor

Post by Runawayturist Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:40 pm

MovesLikeJagger wrote:Well, I was actually referencing my other post a while back about the screencaps, but I guess it got lost on some other folks here and now looks really awkward. Just to clarify

Besides, why you gotta be such a dick to me? Relax... I've tried to show you the utmost respect and courtesy as an awesome, talented abridger, and somehow you've grown to hate me. Great... scratch Is it just me, or is there always that one person who, in every group of cool new peeps you "meet" online bags on you or ignores you or whatever? Or maybe it's just how groups are. Always that one person...

I don't wanna start a fight or get banned, but it's a little over the top, man. I mean, I've def. "cleaned up my act" on the Youtubes. The commenting is a lot less often, and I at least try not to say as many stupid things. Sure, old habits die hard but whatever. No one's perfect. I'm getting along fine with everyone else here, but I don't know why you have such a problem. Of course, maybe you just have a lower tolerance level or something. I don't wanna start throwing insults or get too angry here.

Well then if you don't want me being such a DICK then don't try and joke with me. I just think that your comment really offended me and I know MOST of the people as well and we're not kidding. And I never mentioned in the forums ANYTHING about your over-commenting syndrome which I know you still have, fella. And what do you mean you're in our group of friends? Do we even know you in the first place? Knowing someone's real name doesn't mean you're automatically their friend, if that was the case I would be friends with Little Kuriboh and eveyone in the abridged community. And trust me you don't know me when I hate someone. And hey man, you think I have low tolerance? Oh boy you certainly don't know me at all to even call you my friend. And if you wanna throw insults at me or hate me or whatever then go ahead I don't mind, I'll personally tell Admin-sensei to let you do it if it's only to me. Oh and one more thing, "buddy" don't assume things by written un-spoken words. Trust me, I have speaken to a lot of people who certainly thinks you're annoying.
    zeromaster
    zeromaster

I am a :
    • Abridger
    • MENTor
    • Parodyist/other
    • Fan
    • Voice Actor/Actress
    • Reviewer

EXP : 0

Post by zeromaster Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:43 pm

Runawayturist wrote:dicks
    butts
    Chommper17
    Chommper17

I am a :
    • Fan
    • Voice Actor/Actress

EXP : 4

Post by Chommper17 Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:45 pm

zeromaster wrote:
    butts
    Bum
    MrSkoringo
    MrSkoringo

I am a :
    • Abridger
    • Voice Actor/Actress
    • Reviewer

EXP : 5

Post by MrSkoringo Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:48 pm

schmo... Titties... schmo & Titties.... schmo schmo titties titties. schmo & titties.
    zeromaster
    zeromaster

I am a :
    • Abridger
    • MENTor
    • Parodyist/other
    • Fan
    • Voice Actor/Actress
    • Reviewer

Post by zeromaster Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:49 pm

BITCH schmo BOMB schmo PUSSY TITTY FUCK
    Transformingmorpher
    Transformingmorpher

I am a :
    • Abridger
    • Voice Actor/Actress

Post by Transformingmorpher Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:49 pm

Chommper17 wrote:
    zeromaster wrote:
    butts
    Bum
    Tits
    NipponIchiHero
    NipponIchiHero

I am a :
    • Parodyist/other
    • Fan

EXP : 16

Post by NipponIchiHero Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:58 pm

Transformingmorpher wrote:
    Chommper17 wrote:
    zeromaster wrote:
    butts
    Bum
    Tits
    Bam
    wait, what?
    MovesLikeJagger
    MovesLikeJagger

I am a :
    • Fan

Post by MovesLikeJagger Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:02 pm

Tea kettle! And then she shat on a turtle!

Last edited by MovesLikeJagger on Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Your mum wears sweatpants)
    zeromaster
    zeromaster

I am a :
    • Abridger
    • MENTor
    • Parodyist/other
    • Fan
    • Voice Actor/Actress
    • Reviewer

Post by zeromaster Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:09 pm

NipponIchiHero wrote:
    Chommper17 wrote:
    zeromaster wrote:
    butts
    Bum
    Tits
    Bam
    wait, what?
    Ryan Dunn.......too Tsun?
    NipponIchiHero
    NipponIchiHero

I am a :
    • Parodyist/other
    • Fan

Post by NipponIchiHero Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:10 pm

zeromaster wrote:
    NipponIchiHero wrote:
    Chommper17 wrote:
    zeromaster wrote:
    butts
    Bum
    Tits
    Bam
    wait, what?
    Ryan Dunn.......too Tsun?
    Zeromaster, no worries, perfect timing. Wink
    Pfftt, "too Tsun".
    Admin-sensei
    Admin-sensei
    Admin
    Admin

I am a :
    • Abridger
    • Voice Actor/Actress

EXP : 31

Post by Admin-sensei Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:15 pm

MovesLikeJagger wrote:
    Runawayturist wrote:
    MovesLikeJagger wrote:Well, I was actually referencing my other post a while back about the screencaps, but I guess it got lost on some other folks here and now looks really awkward. Just to clarify

Well then if you don't want me being such a DICK then don't try and joke with me. I just think that your comment really offended me and I know MOST of the people as well and we're not kidding. And I never mentioned in the forums ANYTHING about your over-commenting syndrome which I know you still have, fella. And what do you mean you're in our group of friends? Do we even know you in the first place? Knowing someone's real name doesn't mean you're automatically their friend, if that was the case I would be friends with Little Kuriboh and eveyone in the abridged community. And trust me you don't know me when I hate someone. And hey man, you think I have low tolerance? Oh boy you certainly don't know me at all to even call you my friend. And if you wanna throw insults at me or hate me or whatever then go ahead I don't mind, I'll personally tell Admin-sensei to let you do it if it's only to me. Oh and one more thing, "buddy" don't assume things by written un-spoken words. Trust me, I have speaken to a lot of people who certainly thinks you're annoying.
    Ok, ok. You've made your point. Dude, I wasn't implying we were friends or anything; I just said (at least it seemed so) I was getting along nicely with folks here. Chill. I was using the term "group" in a fairly general sense anyway.

Alright, fine. I'm sorry if you were offended (or anyone else by me). I guess I just love to joke around (perhaps a bit too much) and try to lighten the mood. Look, I wasn't implying anything major by it, esp. insulting. But, I mean, if you were offended or annoyed, just speak up. I can take it. What I don't like is thinking one thing and then finding out later everyone really hates me cuz they all talked behind my back. pale

Am I really such an embarassment? Who am I anymore? f**k... Maybe that's why I couldn't get anyone to help me with my one abridged project idea. Who knows... Is this really how everyone in the abridged community feels about me? Maybe I am just no better than that jackass TwilightWindWaker.

People in life are only judged by their actions and how others view those actions. People can change how they are viewed by changing the way they "advertise" and act towards others. If you want people to change how they view you, then change how you show yourself to others.
    Xcaliborg
    Xcaliborg

I am a :
    • Abridger

EXP : 13

Post by Xcaliborg Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:19 pm

Random Thread - Page 6 Screen11

HEY EVERYONE!...

STOP BEING SO RUDE.
    MovesLikeJagger
    MovesLikeJagger

I am a :
    • Fan

Post by MovesLikeJagger Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:20 pm

Yeah... If only it were that easy for me. I've gotten so used to acting a particular way online, I'm not sure I can just re-create my "persona" from scratch. silent Tbh, I'm actually a pretty silent, inward person in real life. You'd never be able to tell I'm "the over-commenting guy" or whatever. I guess maybe this behavior is my way of overcompensating for being so "boring" irl. Who knows
    Runawayturist
    Runawayturist

I am a :
    • Abridger
    • MENTor

Post by Runawayturist Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:24 pm

MovesLikeJagger wrote:
    Runawayturist wrote:

Ok, ok. You've made your point. Dude, I wasn't implying we were friends or anything; I just said (at least it seemed so) I was getting along nicely with folks here. Chill. I was using the term "group" in a fairly general sense anyway.

Alright, fine. I'm sorry if you were offended (or anyone else by me). I guess I just love to joke around (perhaps a bit too much) and try to lighten the mood. Look, I wasn't implying anything major by it, esp. insulting. But, I mean, if you were offended or annoyed, just speak up. I can take it. What I don't like is thinking one thing and then finding out later everyone really hates me cuz they all talked behind my back. pale

Am I really such an embarassment? Who am I anymore? f**k... Maybe that's why I couldn't get anyone to help me with my one abridged project idea. Who knows... Is this really how everyone in the abridged community feels about me? Maybe I am just no better than that jackass TwilightWindWaker.

Admin-sensei
    Admin-sensei
    Admin
    Admin

I am a :
    • Abridger
    • Voice Actor/Actress

EXP : 31

Post by Admin-sensei Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:24 pm

MovesLikeJagger wrote:Yeah... If only it were that easy for me. I've gotten so used to acting a particular way online, I'm not sure I can just re-create my "persona" from scratch. silent Tbh, I'm actually a pretty silent, inward person in real life. You'd never be able to tell I'm "the over-commenting guy" or whatever. I guess maybe this behavior is my way of overcompensating for being so "boring" irl. Who knows

I'm a very quiet/shy person in real life. In fact, no one would probably be able to actually talk to me in real life. It just depends on if you WANT to change how others view you is what matters.
    Xcaliborg
    Xcaliborg

I am a :
    • Abridger

EXP : 13

Post by Xcaliborg Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:27 pm

Everybody gonna be happy!

MovesLikeJagger
    MovesLikeJagger

I am a :
    • Fan

Post by MovesLikeJagger Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:29 pm

Guess I've got a lot of soul-searching to do or something to that effect.
    NipponIchiHero
    NipponIchiHero

I am a :
    • Parodyist/other
    • Fan

Post by NipponIchiHero Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:31 pm

Happiness is only a creamsicle away~

Random Thread - Page 6 Tumblr_m50usc6oSp1qblic4o1_400
    MovesLikeJagger
    MovesLikeJagger