Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for the discussion of anime parodies, abridged series and abridged MENTs.

Welcome to the ParodyOX Forums! The site is still new, so please bear with the bugs and any changes we implement!
Remember to read the forum rules so that you avoid trouble from the moderators. Thank you.
ChatBox

December 20th 2012 - Personal Announcement

Admin-sensei
    Admin-sensei
    Admin
    Admin

I am a :
    • Abridger
    • Voice Actor/Actress

EXP : 31

December 20th 2012 - Personal Announcement Empty December 20th 2012 - Personal Announcement

Post by Admin-sensei

I know it's been a while since I made one of these, but I only make one whenever I personally feel it's important anyways. Basically, I'm the only one of the site creators who still cares for this site but I am trying to keep it going. Until this forum has literally no use at all, it shall remain for those who want/need to use it. I will keep running it by myself though, since that seems to be all that will be changing. Also, I decorated for Christmas because I felt like being festive and even if I personally don't feel in the holiday spirit, I can at least help our my users to do so in my stead. I hope you all have a safe and enjoyable holiday season!

--Admin
    Share this post on: reddit

NipponIchiHero

Post Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:49 am by NipponIchiHero

Admin-sensei, the Christmas theme for the forum looks great. Thank you and I hope you have a good Christmas break.
    SuperExtremeName

Post Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:25 am by SuperExtremeName

The snow definitely was a nice touch Very Happy
    Gregitty

Post Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:04 pm by Gregitty

The Christmas theme looks awesome! Glad this site is still going, even though I don't use it much anymore Smile

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:46 am