Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for the discussion of anime parodies, abridged series and abridged MENTs.

Welcome to the ParodyOX Forums! The site is still new, so please bear with the bugs and any changes we implement!
Remember to read the forum rules so that you avoid trouble from the moderators. Thank you.
ChatBox

2 posters

SUPERHERO TIME!!!!

AFluffyGoomba
    AFluffyGoomba

I am a :
    • Fan
    • Voice Actor/Actress

EXP : 1

SUPERHERO TIME!!!! Empty SUPERHERO TIME!!!!

Post by AFluffyGoomba Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:41 pm

SUPERHERO TIME:
    Here's game you can play on the Superpowers Wiki:
    1) Go to the wiki
    2) Under the "on the wiki" category and click random page
    3) Do this 20 times and thats your power.
    Hit me up w/ the results if you want to talk about it.
    I'm messing w/ this idea cause i wanna write a RadioPlay/Radio Drama based on the concept

For Example I did it and I got MIRACLE MANIPULATION or The user has the ability to induce and manipulate an extraordinary event manifesting divine intervention in human affairs. Miracles are considered to be a divinely natural phenomenon with an extremely outstanding or unusual event, thing, or accomplishment which the user has under their command.

ALL entries will be looked at and maybe this will become something big like an interactive webseries or an interactive Radioplay/Drama.

but in this is all about HAVING FUN! SO HAVE FUN!
    JeremyMakesMahToast
    JeremyMakesMahToast

I am a :
    • Fan
    • Voice Actor/Actress

EXP : 53

SUPERHERO TIME!!!! Empty Re: SUPERHERO TIME!!!!

Post by JeremyMakesMahToast Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:07 pm

STAND BACK CITIZEN FOR I HAVE THE POOOOOWWEEER OF ...Golimumab

Golimumab (CNTO 148)[1] is a human monoclonal antibody which is used as an immunosuppressive drug and marketed under the brand name Simponi. Golimumab targets tumor necrosis factor alpha (TNF-alpha), a pro-inflammatory molecule[2] and hence is a TNF inhibitor.

BECAREFUL I AM A TNF INBIBITOR

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:44 am