Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for the discussion of anime parodies, abridged series and abridged MENTs.

Welcome to the ParodyOX Forums! The site is still new, so please bear with the bugs and any changes we implement!
Remember to read the forum rules so that you avoid trouble from the moderators. Thank you.
ChatBox

+6
eivellordsm2
Dejay
MovesLikeJagger
SilverSyko
JeremyMakesMahToast
Kuu
10 posters

Halloween / Haunted Attractions

Poll

What is the best kind of scare?

[ 6 ]
    Halloween / Haunted Attractions - Page 2 Bar_left21%Halloween / Haunted Attractions - Page 2 Bar_right [21%] 
    [ 6 ]
    Halloween / Haunted Attractions - Page 2 Bar_left21%Halloween / Haunted Attractions - Page 2 Bar_right [21%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Halloween / Haunted Attractions - Page 2 Bar_left11%Halloween / Haunted Attractions - Page 2 Bar_right [11%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Halloween / Haunted Attractions - Page 2 Bar_left18%Halloween / Haunted Attractions - Page 2 Bar_right [18%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Halloween / Haunted Attractions - Page 2 Bar_left7%Halloween / Haunted Attractions - Page 2 Bar_right [7%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Halloween / Haunted Attractions - Page 2 Bar_left0%Halloween / Haunted Attractions - Page 2 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Halloween / Haunted Attractions - Page 2 Bar_left4%Halloween / Haunted Attractions - Page 2 Bar_right [4%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Halloween / Haunted Attractions - Page 2 Bar_left0%Halloween / Haunted Attractions - Page 2 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Halloween / Haunted Attractions - Page 2 Bar_left18%Halloween / Haunted Attractions - Page 2 Bar_right [18%] 

Total Votes: 28
    Kuu
    Kuu

I am a :
    • Abridger
    • Parodyist/other
    • Voice Actor/Actress

EXP : 22

Halloween / Haunted Attractions - Page 2 Empty Halloween / Haunted Attractions

Post by Kuu Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:48 am

First topic message reminder :

As we all know, October/Halloween isn't far, now. Personally, I love October more than any other month. I hope you all feel the same. The atmosphere of the unknown, scary, and just plain weird gets under my skin and makes me feel as happy as can be.

Haunted Attractions are one of the main factors of why I get this feeling. I love Haunted Houses, hayrides, mazes, ect.

As fate would have it, I'm going to be working in one this year. It's based in my small, country home town of Armada and has a VERY dedicated staff. My job is a very difficult one. I am to be the host/announcer of the hayride. I will be on the ride with the victims the entire time.

If anyone on the forum is near or in Michigan, I highly suggest you come check us out. It's an amazing attraction. I'm not just saying that because I work there. https://www.facebook.com/HauntedHollows
    Location: 32 Mile Road 1 mile west of North Ave. Armada, Michigan

But this thread isn't about me. Since the owners asked me if I have any ideas for improvement this year, I'd love to get your opinion on what scares people the most. So, here's a poll.

If any of you wish, this thread can also be for any Halloween discussion in general.
    Kuu
    Kuu

I am a :
    • Abridger
    • Parodyist/other
    • Voice Actor/Actress

Halloween / Haunted Attractions - Page 2 Empty Re: Halloween / Haunted Attractions

Post by Kuu Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:48 pm

Haunted Hollows opens this Friday. Most of my family wants to come to see me in action, so I'll most definitely end up with a recording of it at some point.

I'M SO PUMPED. PUMPED LIKE A TIRE.

Halloween / Haunted Attractions - Page 2 ZRkFJ

Here's a draft of what I'll be saying at every scene on the hayride. They allowed me to, with general outlines, write it myself.

http://kuueater.tumblr.com/post/32285429308
    JeremyMakesMahToast
    JeremyMakesMahToast

I am a :
    • Fan
    • Voice Actor/Actress

EXP : 53

Halloween / Haunted Attractions - Page 2 Empty Re: Halloween / Haunted Attractions

Post by JeremyMakesMahToast Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:43 pm

I can't wait to see the recording Very Happy
    MovesLikeJagger
    MovesLikeJagger

I am a :
    • Fan

EXP : 11

Post by MovesLikeJagger Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:34 pm

Come to think of it, I always wanted to check out Six Flags Fright Fest, but I never really had a chance until recently. Wink
    JeremyMakesMahToast
    JeremyMakesMahToast

I am a :
    • Fan
    • Voice Actor/Actress

Post by JeremyMakesMahToast Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:34 pm

I remember being 12 and going there hoping it would be scary...needless to say is was disappointed
    Solstus
    Solstus

I am a :
    • Abridger
    • Parodyist/other
    • Voice Actor/Actress

EXP : 0

Post by Solstus Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:17 am

I would love to go to Universal Studios and check out their Silent Hill theme this year. I mean who doesn't want to witness Pyramid Head up close and personal. I probably won't get go however, but if anyone does i would love to hear about it.
    JeremyMakesMahToast
    JeremyMakesMahToast

I am a :
    • Fan
    • Voice Actor/Actress

Post by JeremyMakesMahToast Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:56 am

where the f**k is Kuu I want to see if he can upload the recording of the hay ride, if it even was recorded
    Kuu
    Kuu

I am a :
    • Abridger
    • Parodyist/other
    • Voice Actor/Actress

Post by Kuu Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:05 pm

I'm here. I actually just got home from our 2nd night. No one I know has been able to come yet and record it, but it'll happen eventually.

Here's some pictures of my costume to give you at least something.

Halloween / Haunted Attractions - Page 2 430388_429862647071956_1800387693_n
    Halloween / Haunted Attractions - Page 2 430388_429862657071955_1096743849_n
    Halloween / Haunted Attractions - Page 2 264220_429862463738641_1977495539_n

I've been having tons of fun so far~. We had about 200 people tonight.
    mattroks101
    mattroks101

I am a :
    • Abridger
    • Parodyist/other
    • Reviewer

EXP : 3

Post by mattroks101 Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:03 am

I'm gonna to my Halloween party as go as Gordon Freeman. I already have the glasses and beard.

Also, this year I'm hoping to make my annual visit to Scarowinds for the 4th time this year. It's always a good time there.

Tell me, anyone else been to the Halloween event at their local Amusement Parks?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:05 pm