Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for the discussion of anime parodies, abridged series and abridged MENTs.

Welcome to the ParodyOX Forums! The site is still new, so please bear with the bugs and any changes we implement!
Remember to read the forum rules so that you avoid trouble from the moderators. Thank you.
ChatBox

2 posters

Fairy Tail Gemen (Abridged that isn't Abridged or Ment trololol) Casting

maddogg91
    maddogg91

I am a :
    • Abridger
    • MENTor
    • Parodyist/other
    • Fan
    • Voice Actor/Actress

EXP : 1

Fairy Tail Gemen (Abridged that isn't Abridged or Ment trololol) Casting Empty Fairy Tail Gemen (Abridged that isn't Abridged or Ment trololol) Casting

Post by maddogg91 Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:01 pm

Maddogg91 here, you may know me from such exciting masterpieces as that guy I don't know who's on the forum and makes an abridged about some red haired guy because I see his avatar and it says he's an abridger. Well yes, that's me... I'm going give a go at Fairy Tail, because I've been wanting to for some time, now I just need a crew of voice actors, yay! (And perhaps an editor...yeah right like I'm going to find someone to edit for me...)

But on a serious note, I plan to make a Satire of Fairy Tail.

Where to send auditions?

beserkxero@yahoo.com

or

Kingcharity (Skype)

---

Must be Wav or MP3.
    Save file as yourname_charactername, Example... Dunwoody_Natsu

Simple enough right?
    ----

Role #1

Natsu Dragneel (Male)
    (The Main Character of the Show, I think...)
    Fairy Tail Gemen (Abridged that isn't Abridged or Ment trololol) Casting 250px-Natsu_Anime_S2
    Voice Type: Medium-high voice range, Hyperactive sounding.

Line 1: Fairy Tail is a boy's only type of deal... we don't want your cooties Lucy.

Line 2: Cana's an exception, she drinks like a man.

Line 3: Levy...she reads books... but very manly books.

---

Lucy Heartfilia (Female)
    (She has large boobs, which makes her important to Fairy Tail)
    Fairy Tail Gemen (Abridged that isn't Abridged or Ment trololol) Casting 200px-Lucy_Anime_S2
    Voice Type: Traditional Like oh my god blonde, Medium voice range.

Line 1: Like OH EM GEE! I can't believe I'm a member of Fairy Tail!

Line 2: Eww Gray, like being the nude is soooo last year.

Line 3: Gosh, have you ever heard of knocking Natsu... what if like I was undressing?

---

Happy (Male)
    (He's a cat or something...)
    Fairy Tail Gemen (Abridged that isn't Abridged or Ment trololol) Casting 290px-Happy_Anime_S2
    Voice Type: British, Intelligent sounding, Medium voice range.

Line 1: Well I say Natsu, how about we venture across this terrain in search of your father.

Line 2: That was a good ruse, but Natsu is smart enough to see through your deceit!

Line 3: Perhaps I gave the lad too much credit...

---

Erza (Female)
    (Random Description)

Fairy Tail Gemen (Abridged that isn't Abridged or Ment trololol) Casting 250px-Erza_Anime_S2

Voice Type: Slightly monotoned, Voice Type Medium-low voice range

Line 1: Hi I'm Scarlett Johansson, and if you believed that you might just be retarded.

Line 2: Violence is never the answer, so I'll use it in the form of a question.

Line 3: I told you to retreat... WHEN do I ever tell ANYONE to retreat unless it's absolutely necessary.

-------

This is only round 1 of the auditions and they deadline will be 9/26/12. So Good luck and I'll add round 2 (side characters) next week.

Gray and Elfman precasted to Maddogg91
    Neonie
    Neonie

I am a :
    • Fan
    • Voice Actor/Actress

EXP : 18

Fairy Tail Gemen (Abridged that isn't Abridged or Ment trololol) Casting Empty Re: Fairy Tail Gemen (Abridged that isn't Abridged or Ment trololol) Casting

Post by Neonie Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:15 pm

I done sent a audition emission condition
    maddogg91
    maddogg91

I am a :
    • Abridger
    • MENTor
    • Parodyist/other
    • Fan
    • Voice Actor/Actress

Fairy Tail Gemen (Abridged that isn't Abridged or Ment trololol) Casting Empty Re: Fairy Tail Gemen (Abridged that isn't Abridged or Ment trololol) Casting

Post by maddogg91 Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:33 pm

Please review the voice type. Natsu has a higher pitch requirement than your audition.
    Neonie
    Neonie

I am a :
    • Fan
    • Voice Actor/Actress

Post by Neonie Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:55 pm

I'm gonna try a few more things. I'm not sure if I can get it to sound totally natural but I'll give try another voice or two and if it's not what you're looking for I'll give up xD

Edit: Sent some more. If none of those work then I give up, and will probably shoot for deeper characters in the future lololololol.
    maddogg91
    maddogg91

I am a :
    • Abridger
    • MENTor
    • Parodyist/other
    • Fan
    • Voice Actor/Actress

Post by maddogg91 Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:56 am

Round 2: Side Characters added!!!

Mirajane (Female)
    (Elfman's older sister)

Fairy Tail Gemen (Abridged that isn't Abridged or Ment trololol) Casting Mirajane2

Voice Type: Medium High range, Sweet sounding, soft voice, changes to Demonic sounding at random times during her speech (Bold parts)

Line 1: Welcome back to the Guild Natsu! I'm glad you all are safe, we wouldn't want you getting hurt...

Line 2: Sometimes the other side of me slips out. I've been working on controlling it.

Line 3: Take your time selecting a mission Lucy! It's not like you're going to accomplish it anyway. Whoops, I didn't mean to say that, I meant to say... I can't wait to see you buried in a ditch somewhere...

Makarov (Male)
    (The Guildmaster who brings up irrelevant topics)

Fairy Tail Gemen (Abridged that isn't Abridged or Ment trololol) Casting Makarov

Voice type: Old sounding, Medium, Russian Accent

Line 1: These crazy kids and their magical powers being called mages, back in my day we were called communists and people threw rocks at us.

Line 2: Natsu and Gray were fighting again, like some crazy twin moose who argue over who's antlers are bigger or something.

Line 3: I'll defend this guild till my dying breath. So I give it about three minutes.

Loke
    (Lion Guy or something)
    Fairy Tail Gemen (Abridged that isn't Abridged or Ment trololol) Casting 300px-Loke_the_Lion

Voice Type: Medium, Laid-back, cool.

Line 1: How ya doing pretty lady?

Line 2: Oh god, you're pretty but that voice of yours...

Line 3: Shhh! Shhh! Lucy, just stand there and be beautiful.

Cana
    (The Lovable Drunk)

Fairy Tail Gemen (Abridged that isn't Abridged or Ment trololol) Casting 300px-Cana_Alberona_posing

Voice Type: Medium, Slightly Soft, Slightly Slurred.

Line 1: I drink... because I have daddy issues.

Line 2: You have daddy issues too Lucy, well sit on down let's drink our problems away.

Line 3: Am I drunk? Or do you just have beer googles, or something...

-------
    Neonie
    Neonie

I am a :
    • Fan
    • Voice Actor/Actress

Post by Neonie Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:53 am

Gave Loke a shot.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:25 pm