Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for the discussion of anime parodies, abridged series and abridged MENTs.

Welcome to the ParodyOX Forums! The site is still new, so please bear with the bugs and any changes we implement!
Remember to read the forum rules so that you avoid trouble from the moderators. Thank you.
ChatBox

+6
zeromaster
Spunky Albatross
Admin-sensei
Abrudging101
Kuu
Xcaliborg
10 posters

HEY IM GRUMP THREAD. (GAME GRUMPS)

Xcaliborg
    Xcaliborg

I am a :
    • Abridger

EXP : 13

HEY IM GRUMP THREAD. (GAME GRUMPS) Empty HEY IM GRUMP THREAD. (GAME GRUMPS)

Post by Xcaliborg Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:48 am

Hey guys do you like Egoraptor playing video games on your computer? With JONTRON?

WELL~ Discuss your favourite things about GameGrumps here! You know you want to~

ERECTIONS ARE FUTILE.
    Kuu
    Kuu

I am a :
    • Abridger
    • Parodyist/other
    • Voice Actor/Actress

EXP : 22

HEY IM GRUMP THREAD. (GAME GRUMPS) Empty Re: HEY IM GRUMP THREAD. (GAME GRUMPS)

Post by Kuu Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:49 am

HEY IM GRUMP THREAD. (GAME GRUMPS) Tumblr_m90o4r9Eaq1r8wrpbo1_400
    Xcaliborg
    Xcaliborg

I am a :
    • Abridger

Post by Xcaliborg Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:53 am

I'll start with saying I that my favourites of the GameGrumps series so far are/were Goof Troop, Pokemon Emerald and Banjo Kazooie~

What's everyone elses faves?
    Abrudging101
    Abrudging101

I am a :
    • Reviewer

EXP : 9

Post by Abrudging101 Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:02 am

I think gamegrumps is unbelievably overrated. It's just 2 people talking to a screen. Some people find that humor funny, but I don't think it is. without that, what is it? Just 2 guys sitting and yelling and such. Not much of value. They don't even play games that people really care about like call of duty and halo.
    Kuu
    Kuu

I am a :
    • Abridger
    • Parodyist/other
    • Voice Actor/Actress

Post by Kuu Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:05 am

Abrudging101 wrote:I think gamegrumps is unbelievably overrated. It's just 2 people talking to a screen. Some people find that humor funny, but I don't think it is. without that, what is it? Just 2 guys sitting and yelling and such. Not much of value. They don't even play games that people really care about like call of duty and halo.

call of duty and halo

call of duty

duty

doody

HEY IM GRUMP THREAD. (GAME GRUMPS) OJK2b
    Admin-sensei
    Admin-sensei
    Admin
    Admin

I am a :
    • Abridger
    • Voice Actor/Actress

EXP : 31

Post by Admin-sensei Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:05 am

Abrudging101 wrote:I think gamegrumps is unbelievably overrated. It's just 2 people talking to a screen. Some people find that humor funny, but I don't think it is. without that, what is it? Just 2 guys sitting and yelling and such. Not much of value. They don't even play games that people really care about like call of duty and halo.

So, they are of a lesser value just because they don't play *overrated* video games that you would prefer? I think you should re-evaluate what you said...
    Abrudging101
    Abrudging101

I am a :
    • Reviewer

Post by Abrudging101 Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:10 am

Admin-sensei wrote:

So, they are of a lesser value just because they don't play *overrated* video games that you would prefer? I think you should re-evaluate what you said...

If the games are "overrated" then it looks like I wouldn't be the *only* one to prefer it. Just saying. Also, I rarely feel the need to re-evaluate what I've written (aside from correcting the occasional grammar mistake). I say what needs to be said, and even if I'm proven wrong, I keep it to learn from my mistakes.
    Xcaliborg
    Xcaliborg

I am a :
    • Abridger

Post by Xcaliborg Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:13 am

Its not "NEEDED" its your opinion but its overall enjoyable. Dont come into a thread and tell everyone how much you hate the show or how its "overrated". If you want, make your own thread about stuff like this.

Good day sir.
    Admin-sensei
    Admin-sensei
    Admin
    Admin

I am a :
    • Abridger
    • Voice Actor/Actress

EXP : 31

Post by Admin-sensei Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:14 am

Abrudging101 wrote:
    Admin-sensei wrote:

If the games are "overrated" then it looks like I wouldn't be the *only* one to prefer it. Just saying. Also, I rarely feel the need to re-evaluate what I've written (aside from correcting the occasional grammar mistake). I say what needs to be said, and even if I'm proven wrong, I keep it to learn from my mistakes.

But if they did what you are suggesting from the beginning, then you would probably be complaining about them for "Riding off of the game series' success"
    Spunky Albatross
    Spunky Albatross

I am a :
    • Abridger

EXP : 0

Post by Spunky Albatross Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:15 am

The Spunky Albatross thinks Banjo Kazooie is their best yet.
    Kuu
    Kuu

I am a :
    • Abridger
    • Parodyist/other
    • Voice Actor/Actress

Post by Kuu Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:16 am

HEY IM GRUMP THREAD. (GAME GRUMPS) LOz06

OH HEY GUYS WHAT'S GOIN' ON IN THIS THRE

oh

HEY IM GRUMP THREAD. (GAME GRUMPS) V7l3M
    Abrudging101
    Abrudging101

I am a :
    • Reviewer

Post by Abrudging101 Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:22 am

Admin-sensei wrote:
    Abrudging101 wrote:
    Admin-sensei wrote:

But if they did what you are suggesting from the beginning, then you would probably be complaining about them for "Riding off of the game series' success"

I think you're assuming a little too much, as you hardly know me. People (no me though) enjoy their humor, so they'd hardly be considered to be "riding off of the game series' success"
    zeromaster
    zeromaster

I am a :
    • Abridger
    • MENTor
    • Parodyist/other
    • Fan
    • Voice Actor/Actress
    • Reviewer

Post by zeromaster Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:04 pm

A fan of both egoraptor and jontron

and I think gamegrumps is shit
    Xcaliborg
    Xcaliborg

I am a :
    • Abridger

Post by Xcaliborg Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:30 pm

Gotta say Zero, that Avatar is awesome XD

And daaah your no fun!
    Dejay
    Dejay

I am a :
    • Abridger
    • Parodyist/other

EXP : 4

Post by Dejay Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:57 pm

Hell yeah! I love me some Game Grumps! Egoraptor is funny...BUT DAT JONTRON! Freakin' love that dude. Has me laughing my schmo off. XD

HEY IM GRUMP THREAD. (GAME GRUMPS) Tumblr_m7upk4eHQj1rcul62o1_500

Dejay
    Dejay

I am a :
    • Abridger
    • Parodyist/other

Post by Dejay Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:58 pm

...And I just realized swear words are replaced with "schmo"

well...Okay then. lol
    dp123
    dp123

I am a :
    • Fan

Post by dp123 Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:11 pm

my favorite thing about the game grumps is that they are so hilarious together and that well them playing those old classic games has made me play all those games to
    Naxxhorn
    Naxxhorn

I am a :
    • Abridger
    • Parodyist/other
    • Fan
    • Voice Actor/Actress

EXP : 2

Post by Naxxhorn Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:54 am

Arggggg I love them! If I could have sex with there voices....
    Dejay
    Dejay

I am a :
    • Abridger
    • Parodyist/other

Post by Dejay Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:14 am

I thought I should post this here. This is amazing. Hands down my favorite Game Grumps remix out there.

SilverSyko
    SilverSyko

I am a :
    • Fan

EXP : 2

Post by SilverSyko Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:38 pm

I'm particularly enjoying their videos of playing Jeopardy! Probably because it's the most viewer-interactive game they've played so far.

I was pretty exasperated when Egoraptor couldn't figure out the daily double answer was "Grand Slam". I guess we all have derp moments.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:25 am