Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for the discussion of anime parodies, abridged series and abridged MENTs.

Welcome to the ParodyOX Forums! The site is still new, so please bear with the bugs and any changes we implement!
Remember to read the forum rules so that you avoid trouble from the moderators. Thank you.
ChatBox

2 posters

Monster Hunter

KamiOfBarrels
    KamiOfBarrels

I am a :
    • Fan
    • Voice Actor/Actress

EXP : 2

Monster Hunter Empty Monster Hunter

Post by KamiOfBarrels Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:31 pm

Title says it all, it's open for discussions related to this topic. I'm a huge fan of this franchise.
    eivellordsm2
    eivellordsm2

I am a :
    • Abridger
    • MENTor
    • Parodyist/other
    • Fan
    • Voice Actor/Actress
    • Reviewer

EXP : 7

Monster Hunter Empty Re: Monster Hunter

Post by eivellordsm2 Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:03 am

KamiOfBarrels wrote: I'm a huge fan of this franchise.
    so you will not like me for posting this
    KamiOfBarrels
    KamiOfBarrels

I am a :
    • Fan
    • Voice Actor/Actress

Post by KamiOfBarrels Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:13 am

eivellordsm2 wrote:
    I've seen it before, the guy is funny and all. But it all dims down to opinion, which is obviously what he was giving, just a funnier version of it. I've been a fan of the franchise since the first game, and have played all of the Monster Hunter that've had an American release. So none of that bothers me. Please keep this thread related to positive discussions about this topic.
    eivellordsm2
    eivellordsm2

I am a :
    • Abridger
    • MENTor
    • Parodyist/other
    • Fan
    • Voice Actor/Actress
    • Reviewer

Post by eivellordsm2 Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:18 am

KamiOfBarrels wrote:
    eivellordsm2 wrote:
    I've seen it before, the guy is funny and all. But it all dims down to opinion, which is obviously what he was giving, just a funnier version of it. I've been a fan of the franchise since the first game, and have played all of the Monster Hunter that've had an American release. So none of that bothers me. Please keep this thread related to positive discussions about this topic.
    I shall and was the video was about monster hunter after all
    KamiOfBarrels
    KamiOfBarrels

I am a :
    • Fan
    • Voice Actor/Actress

Post by KamiOfBarrels Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:32 am

eivellordsm2 wrote:
    KamiOfBarrels wrote:
    eivellordsm2 wrote:
    Per-say, he just kept going on about how he didn't like it. Once you get past the resources and such, get what you need, the game picks up at a much faster pace, I'll post a video for you, to show you some of the fun aspects of the game.
    eivellordsm2
    eivellordsm2

I am a :
    • Abridger
    • MENTor
    • Parodyist/other
    • Fan
    • Voice Actor/Actress
    • Reviewer

Post by eivellordsm2 Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:49 am

KamiOfBarrels wrote:
    eivellordsm2 wrote:
    KamiOfBarrels wrote:
    eivellordsm2 wrote:
    Per-say, he just kept going on about how he didn't like it. Once you get past the resources and such, get what you need, the game picks up at a much faster pace, I'll post a video for you, to show you some of the fun aspects of the game.
    yea I'd give you that it's a lot faster pace than the starting
    but I dont know if its just the gameplay I saw or does all the bosses have so much health?
    KamiOfBarrels
    KamiOfBarrels

I am a :
    • Fan
    • Voice Actor/Actress

Post by KamiOfBarrels Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:06 am

eivellordsm2 wrote:
    KamiOfBarrels wrote:
    eivellordsm2 wrote:
    KamiOfBarrels wrote:
    eivellordsm2 wrote:
    but I dont know if its just the gameplay I saw or does all the bosses have so much health?
    Bosses don't have a "Visible" health bar. All is indicated by a certain physical action they make, for certain monster, that have limbs, will limp, when they're close to dying. The "Health bar" for the monster varies from the many monsters available to kill. The video you just watched, has a Health bar that is split across four rooms. Takes a total of 16 players to kill, when all other monster either take 1-4 players.
    eivellordsm2
    eivellordsm2

I am a :
    • Abridger
    • MENTor
    • Parodyist/other
    • Fan
    • Voice Actor/Actress
    • Reviewer

Post by eivellordsm2 Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:12 am

KamiOfBarrels wrote:
    eivellordsm2 wrote:
    KamiOfBarrels wrote:
    eivellordsm2 wrote:
    KamiOfBarrels wrote:
    eivellordsm2 wrote:
    Bosses don't have a "Visible" health bar. All is indicated by a certain physical action they make, for certain monster, that have limbs, will limp, when they're close to dying. The "Health bar" for the monster varies from the many monsters available to kill. The video you just watched, has a Health bar that is split across four rooms. Takes a total of 16 players to kill, when all other monster either take 1-4 players.
    ok thanks

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:01 am