Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for the discussion of anime parodies, abridged series and abridged MENTs.

Welcome to the ParodyOX Forums! The site is still new, so please bear with the bugs and any changes we implement!
Remember to read the forum rules so that you avoid trouble from the moderators. Thank you.
ChatBox

+4
JeremyMakesMahToast
Killer Se7en
Evil Fefe
Speedy149KidKira
8 posters

Raging Blast 3?

Speedy149KidKira
    Speedy149KidKira

I am a :
    • Abridger
    • Parodyist/other
    • Fan

EXP : 1

Raging Blast 3? Empty Raging Blast 3?

Post by Speedy149KidKira Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:29 am

Assuming that game will actually be developed at some point. It should have been developed instead of Ultimate Blast or rather, all the features from that game (excluding the fighting engine) should have been incorporated into the sequel. The main problem with Dragon Ball fighting games nowadays is the lack of originality.

When I first heard of "Plan to Eradicate the Saiyans", I didn't know that it was a remake of an old Dragon Ball OVA. I thought it was going to be an original story mode like "The Subspace Emissary" from Super Smash Bros. Brawl. The Naruto Ultimate Ninja series and even Clash of Ninja Revolution 2 had an original story mode separate from the manga and anime. That would have been a great replacement to the traditional story mode from the other games (which in turn is a fantastic replacement for Galaxy Mode from RB2). In other words, we need a new Hero Mode.

The manga-style visuals from Ultimate Blast/Ultimate Tenkaichi was, IMO, the best out of all the other games and the animated cutscenes also help make you feel like you're actually watching the show or reading the book. If they mixed in the Drama Pieces from Burst Limit, and did the 3D scenes in the same style as Ultimate Ninja Storm, it would have been the definite DBZ experience.

Tenkaichi Tag Team and the Battle Royale arcade game both brought in a feature that should have been incorporated a long time ago: Tag team & four-way battles! Why couldn't we have that feature in Raging Blast 2, did they not perfect it?
    The gameplay of DBZ: Sagas was pretty addicting, but so limited. I'm travailing on foot, fighting saibamen and androids. All we need is some RPG elements in an open world, and we've pretty much ported "The Legacy of Goku" series to consoles. Combine all that with the other stuff in the previous paragraph and there you go, a DBZ fighting game so perfect, it would put Seru/Cell to shame.

If there's one thing Raging Blast does right, it's fan-service. But that's all the games really deliver, everything else is rehashed and recycled like a you-know-what of you-know-what game.

Anyway until, Raging Blast 3 or something 9x better comes along, I'm just gonna stick with Raging Blast 2 and Sparking/Tenkaichi 3.
    Evil Fefe
    Evil Fefe

I am a :
    • Fan

EXP : 7

Raging Blast 3? Empty Re: Raging Blast 3?

Post by Evil Fefe Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:20 am

I just want a Game with the Burst Limit/Budokai style of Gameplay and has a story mode than goes until the end of GT
    Killer Se7en
    Killer Se7en

I am a :
    • Parodyist/other
    • Fan

EXP : 9

Post by Killer Se7en Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:21 am

I haven't played a dragon ball z game since gamecube Sad
    JeremyMakesMahToast
    JeremyMakesMahToast

I am a :
    • Fan
    • Voice Actor/Actress

EXP : 53

Post by JeremyMakesMahToast Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:36 am

I would have preferred an original story in Ultimate Tenkichi involving the actual characters, instead of a create a character story
    eivellordsm2
    eivellordsm2

I am a :
    • Abridger
    • MENTor
    • Parodyist/other
    • Fan
    • Voice Actor/Actress
    • Reviewer

EXP : 7

Post by eivellordsm2 Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:51 pm

Killer Se7en wrote:I haven't played a dragon ball z game since gamecube Sad
    you haven't missed much still think dragon ball z budokai tenkaichi 2 is the best one
    DEEsidia97
    DEEsidia97

I am a :
    • Abridger
    • Parodyist/other
    • Voice Actor/Actress

EXP : 0

Post by DEEsidia97 Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:51 am

You guys Do know that Tenkaichi 4/ Omega is coming out?
    The last in the Tenkaichi series?
    Gregitty
    Gregitty

I am a :
    • Abridger
    • Parodyist/other
    • Fan
    • Voice Actor/Actress

EXP : 2

Post by Gregitty Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:00 am

Budokai Tenkaichi 3 is by far my favorite Dragonball game! It had so many characters! (161) SSJ3 Kid Goku able to transform straight to SSJ4?! EPIC
    Lavaros
    Lavaros

I am a :
    • Abridger
    • Parodyist/other
    • Fan
    • Voice Actor/Actress

EXP : 2

Post by Lavaros Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:21 am

I thought the next game coming out was the Kinect game. Y'know, the one that everyone knows is going to be awful?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:18 am