A place for the discussion of anime parodies, abridged series and abridged MENTs.

Welcome to the ParodyOX Forums! The site is still new, so please bear with the bugs and any changes we implement!
Remember to read the forum rules so that you avoid trouble from the moderators. Thank you.
ChatBox

    What is your true identity?

    Share
    avatar
    Abrudging101

    I am a :
    • Reviewer

    Posts : 94
    EXP : 9
    Join date : 2012-08-20
    Location : Flint, Michigan

    What is your true identity?

    Post by Abrudging101 on Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:36 pm

    First topic message reminder :

    Is it Bruce Wayne?


    _________________
    Voted best reviewer year by the MENT academy
    avatar
    JeremyMakesMahToast

    I am a :
    • Fan
    • Voice Actor/Actress

    Posts : 720
    EXP : 53
    Join date : 2012-08-20
    Location : Locked inside my own imagination

    Re: What is your true identity?

    Post by JeremyMakesMahToast on Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:03 pm

    [quote="Admin-sensei"]
    JeremyMakesMahToast wrote:
    Admin-sensei wrote:
    JeremyMakesMahToast wrote:
    Admin-sensei wrote:
    JeremyMakesMahToast wrote:alternate account..and of course you know im just making random guesses.StrawberrySana ^.^

    Y-you think I'm that cute??? >///<
    dooo you think your that cute? because you do have that pani poni dash strict loli teacher thing working for ya.

    ...I didn't read a "no im not" ^^

    Σ(゚Д゚|||)

    L-loli teacher...? Why do you think that?
    1, you just loli studdered
    2, your name is admin-sensei
    3,loli as an avatar
    4, you can act official at times which adds to your loli teacher mystic
    5, still didn't get that no

    like NipponIchiHero said it's not a bad thing..if you got it flont it

    I-I... I mean... ummm...I don't have a reply now... =.=

    So I guessed it? Very Happy
    Neonie wrote:
    JeremyMakesMahToast wrote:
    Admin-sensei wrote:
    3,loli as an avatar

    Watashi, or Okashi-chan, isn't a loli.

    Thank you, I was about to say that! ^-^
    My mistake, but it still dosen't take away from point ,1


    _________________
    avatar
    Admin-sensei
    Admin
    Admin

    I am a :
    • Abridger
    • Voice Actor/Actress

    Posts : 287
    EXP : 31
    Join date : 2012-08-17
    Location : Inaba

    Re: What is your true identity?

    Post by Admin-sensei on Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:21 pm

    Previous conversation:
    Spoiler:
    [quote="JeremyMakesMahToast"]
    Admin-sensei wrote:
    JeremyMakesMahToast wrote:
    Admin-sensei wrote:
    JeremyMakesMahToast wrote:
    Admin-sensei wrote:
    JeremyMakesMahToast wrote:alternate account..and of course you know im just making random guesses.StrawberrySana ^.^

    Y-you think I'm that cute??? >///<
    dooo you think your that cute? because you do have that pani poni dash strict loli teacher thing working for ya.

    ...I didn't read a "no im not" ^^

    Σ(゚Д゚|||)

    L-loli teacher...? Why do you think that?
    1, you just loli studdered
    2, your name is admin-sensei
    3,loli as an avatar
    4, you can act official at times which adds to your loli teacher mystic
    5, still didn't get that no

    like NipponIchiHero said it's not a bad thing..if you got it flont it

    I-I... I mean... ummm...I don't have a reply now... =.=

    So I guessed it? Very Happy
    Neonie wrote:
    JeremyMakesMahToast wrote:
    Admin-sensei wrote:
    3,loli as an avatar

    Watashi, or Okashi-chan, isn't a loli.

    Thank you, I was about to say that! ^-^
    My mistake, but it still dosen't take away from point ,1

    I just... WHY YOU DO THIS TO ME???
    avatar
    NipponIchiHero

    I am a :
    • Parodyist/other
    • Fan

    Posts : 171
    EXP : 16
    Join date : 2012-08-19
    Location : Ri-Ri-Ri Canadia

    Re: What is your true identity?

    Post by NipponIchiHero on Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:24 pm

    It's because we love you, Admin-sensei~



    _________________
    Wizard Disco Ep.1 Script is on hold. Currently working on W Derp Ep.1 Preview.

    avatar
    concrete Building

    I am a :
    • Abridger
    • Parodyist/other
    • Voice Actor/Actress

    Posts : 32
    EXP : 2
    Join date : 2012-08-20
    Location : Chicagoland

    Re: What is your true identity?

    Post by concrete Building on Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:26 pm

    Can we still guess? Because I've got a couple ideas..

    Aussie Jordan (Bludgeoningangel) or Corellian?
    avatar
    JeremyMakesMahToast

    I am a :
    • Fan
    • Voice Actor/Actress

    Posts : 720
    EXP : 53
    Join date : 2012-08-20
    Location : Locked inside my own imagination

    Re: What is your true identity?

    Post by JeremyMakesMahToast on Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:27 pm

    [quote="Admin-sensei"]Previous conversation:
    Spoiler:
    JeremyMakesMahToast wrote:
    Admin-sensei wrote:
    JeremyMakesMahToast wrote:
    Admin-sensei wrote:
    JeremyMakesMahToast wrote:
    Admin-sensei wrote:
    JeremyMakesMahToast wrote:alternate account..and of course you know im just making random guesses.StrawberrySana ^.^

    Y-you think I'm that cute??? >///<
    dooo you think your that cute? because you do have that pani poni dash strict loli teacher thing working for ya.

    ...I didn't read a "no im not" ^^

    Σ(゚Д゚|||)

    L-loli teacher...? Why do you think that?
    1, you just loli studdered
    2, your name is admin-sensei
    3,loli as an avatar
    4, you can act official at times which adds to your loli teacher mystic
    5, still didn't get that no

    like NipponIchiHero said it's not a bad thing..if you got it flont it

    I-I... I mean... ummm...I don't have a reply now... =.=

    So I guessed it? Very Happy
    Neonie wrote:
    JeremyMakesMahToast wrote:
    Admin-sensei wrote:
    3,loli as an avatar

    Watashi, or Okashi-chan, isn't a loli.

    Thank you, I was about to say that! ^-^
    My mistake, but it still dosen't take away from point ,1

    I just... WHY YOU DO THIS TO ME???



    Spoiler:
    I guess it right didn't I?

    Im sorry I just got caught up in all the fun..


    _________________
    avatar
    Admin-sensei
    Admin
    Admin

    I am a :
    • Abridger
    • Voice Actor/Actress

    Posts : 287
    EXP : 31
    Join date : 2012-08-17
    Location : Inaba

    Re: What is your true identity?

    Post by Admin-sensei on Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:28 pm

    concrete Building wrote:Can we still guess? Because I've got a couple ideas..

    Aussie Jordan (Bludgeoningangel) or Corellian?

    Neither of those two either

    JeremyMakesMahToast wrote:
    Admin-sensei wrote:Previous conversation:
    Spoiler:
    JeremyMakesMahToast wrote:
    Admin-sensei wrote:
    JeremyMakesMahToast wrote:
    Admin-sensei wrote:
    JeremyMakesMahToast wrote:
    Admin-sensei wrote:
    JeremyMakesMahToast wrote:alternate account..and of course you know im just making random guesses.StrawberrySana ^.^

    Y-you think I'm that cute??? >///<
    dooo you think your that cute? because you do have that pani poni dash strict loli teacher thing working for ya.

    ...I didn't read a "no im not" ^^

    Σ(゚Д゚|||)

    L-loli teacher...? Why do you think that?
    1, you just loli studdered
    2, your name is admin-sensei
    3,loli as an avatar
    4, you can act official at times which adds to your loli teacher mystic
    5, still didn't get that no

    like NipponIchiHero said it's not a bad thing..if you got it flont it

    I-I... I mean... ummm...I don't have a reply now... =.=

    So I guessed it? Very Happy
    Neonie wrote:
    JeremyMakesMahToast wrote:
    Admin-sensei wrote:
    3,loli as an avatar

    Watashi, or Okashi-chan, isn't a loli.

    Thank you, I was about to say that! ^-^
    My mistake, but it still dosen't take away from point ,1

    I just... WHY YOU DO THIS TO ME???
    Im sorry I just got caught up in all the fun..

    Spoiler:
    I guess it right didn't I?

    NO! YOU'RE WRONG!


    Last edited by Admin-sensei on Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Killer Se7en

    I am a :
    • Parodyist/other
    • Fan

    Posts : 127
    EXP : 9
    Join date : 2012-08-20
    Location : Deadman Wonderland

    Re: What is your true identity?

    Post by Killer Se7en on Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:31 pm

    I heard George Lucas, who else heard George Lucas?


    _________________
    avatar
    JeremyMakesMahToast

    I am a :
    • Fan
    • Voice Actor/Actress

    Posts : 720
    EXP : 53
    Join date : 2012-08-20
    Location : Locked inside my own imagination

    Re: What is your true identity?

    Post by JeremyMakesMahToast on Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:32 pm

    Killer Se7en wrote:I heard George Lucas, who else heard George Lucas?
    I heard the Motley Crew with my vampire hearing


    _________________
    avatar
    JeremyMakesMahToast

    I am a :
    • Fan
    • Voice Actor/Actress

    Posts : 720
    EXP : 53
    Join date : 2012-08-20
    Location : Locked inside my own imagination

    Re: What is your true identity?

    Post by JeremyMakesMahToast on Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:34 pm

    Y WITH THE YELLING?!


    _________________
    avatar
    Admin-sensei
    Admin
    Admin

    I am a :
    • Abridger
    • Voice Actor/Actress

    Posts : 287
    EXP : 31
    Join date : 2012-08-17
    Location : Inaba

    Re: What is your true identity?

    Post by Admin-sensei on Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:34 pm

    JeremyMakesMahToast wrote:Y WITH THE YELLING?!

    Y WITH THE DOUBLE POSTING?!
    avatar
    JeremyMakesMahToast

    I am a :
    • Fan
    • Voice Actor/Actress

    Posts : 720
    EXP : 53
    Join date : 2012-08-20
    Location : Locked inside my own imagination

    Re: What is your true identity?

    Post by JeremyMakesMahToast on Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:37 pm

    Admin-sensei wrote:
    JeremyMakesMahToast wrote:Y WITH THE YELLING?!

    Y WITH THE DOUBLE POSTING?!
    I RESPONDED TO HIM, THEN I RESPONDED TO YOU! ..still haven't figured out multi quote yet


    _________________
    avatar
    Admin-sensei
    Admin
    Admin

    I am a :
    • Abridger
    • Voice Actor/Actress

    Posts : 287
    EXP : 31
    Join date : 2012-08-17
    Location : Inaba

    Re: What is your true identity?

    Post by Admin-sensei on Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:45 pm

    JeremyMakesMahToast wrote:
    Admin-sensei wrote:
    JeremyMakesMahToast wrote:Y WITH THE YELLING?!

    Y WITH THE DOUBLE POSTING?!
    I RESPONDED TO HIM, THEN I RESPONDED TO YOU! ..still haven't figured out multi quote yet

    Click Multi-Quote > the plus on Mult-Quote changes to a minus to show it's selected > Click it on all posts you want to quote > Click "Post Reply"
    avatar
    JeremyMakesMahToast

    I am a :
    • Fan
    • Voice Actor/Actress

    Posts : 720
    EXP : 53
    Join date : 2012-08-20
    Location : Locked inside my own imagination

    Re: What is your true identity?

    Post by JeremyMakesMahToast on Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:47 pm

    ohhh ok, have you calmed down now?


    _________________
    avatar
    Admin-sensei
    Admin
    Admin

    I am a :
    • Abridger
    • Voice Actor/Actress

    Posts : 287
    EXP : 31
    Join date : 2012-08-17
    Location : Inaba

    Re: What is your true identity?

    Post by Admin-sensei on Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:51 pm

    JeremyMakesMahToast wrote:ohhh ok, have you calmed down now?

    Calmed down from what?
    avatar
    NipponIchiHero

    I am a :
    • Parodyist/other
    • Fan

    Posts : 171
    EXP : 16
    Join date : 2012-08-19
    Location : Ri-Ri-Ri Canadia

    Re: What is your true identity?

    Post by NipponIchiHero on Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:51 pm

    JeremyMakesMahToast wrote:ohhh ok, have you calmed down now?
    Jeremy, he just told you on how to use multi-quote and I think Admin-sensei is calm.
    I don't think you need to ask Admin-sensei that.


    _________________
    Wizard Disco Ep.1 Script is on hold. Currently working on W Derp Ep.1 Preview.

    avatar
    JeremyMakesMahToast

    I am a :
    • Fan
    • Voice Actor/Actress

    Posts : 720
    EXP : 53
    Join date : 2012-08-20
    Location : Locked inside my own imagination

    Re: What is your true identity?

    Post by JeremyMakesMahToast on Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:52 pm

    the yelling OwO


    _________________
    avatar
    Admin-sensei
    Admin
    Admin

    I am a :
    • Abridger
    • Voice Actor/Actress

    Posts : 287
    EXP : 31
    Join date : 2012-08-17
    Location : Inaba

    Re: What is your true identity?

    Post by Admin-sensei on Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:55 pm

    NipponIchiHero wrote:
    JeremyMakesMahToast wrote:ohhh ok, have you calmed down now?
    Jeremy, he just told you on how to use multi-quote and I think Admin-sensei is calm.
    I don't think you need to ask Admin-sensei that.

    Again, when have I said I'm a "He"

    JeremyMakesMahToast wrote:the yelling OwO

    Why am I misunderstood so much on this thread? TT^TT
    avatar
    Neonie

    I am a :
    • Fan
    • Voice Actor/Actress

    Posts : 197
    EXP : 18
    Join date : 2012-08-20

    Re: What is your true identity?

    Post by Neonie on Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:59 pm

    Are you a female or Robin Williams?


    _________________

    My Anime List
    [PSN: Neoniec] [Twitter: Neonie] [Steam: Neonie][Skype: Neoniec]
    Lonely Virgin Forever
    avatar
    Admin-sensei
    Admin
    Admin

    I am a :
    • Abridger
    • Voice Actor/Actress

    Posts : 287
    EXP : 31
    Join date : 2012-08-17
    Location : Inaba

    Re: What is your true identity?

    Post by Admin-sensei on Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:00 pm

    Neonie wrote:Are you a female or Robin Williams?

    Ha! Nice try!
    avatar
    JeremyMakesMahToast

    I am a :
    • Fan
    • Voice Actor/Actress

    Posts : 720
    EXP : 53
    Join date : 2012-08-20
    Location : Locked inside my own imagination

    Re: What is your true identity?

    Post by JeremyMakesMahToast on Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:03 pm

    Admin-sensei wrote:
    NipponIchiHero wrote:
    JeremyMakesMahToast wrote:ohhh ok, have you calmed down now?
    Jeremy, he just told you on how to use multi-quote and I think Admin-sensei is calm.
    I don't think you need to ask Admin-sensei that.

    Again, when have I said I'm a "He"

    JeremyMakesMahToast wrote:the yelling OwO

    Why am I misunderstood so much on this thread? TT^TT

    maybe if we knew your true identity we could understand you a little more >w> ... HAN0N1viBritannia ?


    _________________
    avatar
    Neonie

    I am a :
    • Fan
    • Voice Actor/Actress

    Posts : 197
    EXP : 18
    Join date : 2012-08-20

    Re: What is your true identity?

    Post by Neonie on Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:06 pm



    _________________

    My Anime List
    [PSN: Neoniec] [Twitter: Neonie] [Steam: Neonie][Skype: Neoniec]
    Lonely Virgin Forever
    avatar
    JeremyMakesMahToast

    I am a :
    • Fan
    • Voice Actor/Actress

    Posts : 720
    EXP : 53
    Join date : 2012-08-20
    Location : Locked inside my own imagination

    Re: What is your true identity?

    Post by JeremyMakesMahToast on Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:08 pm

    I give up for the day ^^


    _________________
    avatar
    Admin-sensei
    Admin
    Admin

    I am a :
    • Abridger
    • Voice Actor/Actress

    Posts : 287
    EXP : 31
    Join date : 2012-08-17
    Location : Inaba

    Re: What is your true identity?

    Post by Admin-sensei on Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:10 pm

    JeremyMakesMahToast wrote:
    Admin-sensei wrote:
    NipponIchiHero wrote:
    JeremyMakesMahToast wrote:ohhh ok, have you calmed down now?
    Jeremy, he just told you on how to use multi-quote and I think Admin-sensei is calm.
    I don't think you need to ask Admin-sensei that.

    Again, when have I said I'm a "He"

    JeremyMakesMahToast wrote:the yelling OwO

    Why am I misunderstood so much on this thread? TT^TT

    maybe if we knew your true identity we could understand you a little more >w> ... HAN0N1viBritannia ?

    Nope, and I'm not going to just tell you who I am... Isn't it more fun when someone is shrouded by mystery? If you know who someone is and not just that they exist it kills some of the fun~ =w=
    avatar
    JeremyMakesMahToast

    I am a :
    • Fan
    • Voice Actor/Actress

    Posts : 720
    EXP : 53
    Join date : 2012-08-20
    Location : Locked inside my own imagination

    Re: What is your true identity?

    Post by JeremyMakesMahToast on Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:17 pm

    you don't have to say it on the thread, but guessing who you are is also kinda fun and it adds to the mystery if people are trying to figure it out


    _________________
    avatar
    Admin-sensei
    Admin
    Admin

    I am a :
    • Abridger
    • Voice Actor/Actress

    Posts : 287
    EXP : 31
    Join date : 2012-08-17
    Location : Inaba

    Re: What is your true identity?

    Post by Admin-sensei on Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:19 pm

    JeremyMakesMahToast wrote:you don't have to say it on the thread, but guessing who you are is also kinda fun and it adds to the mystery if people are trying to figure it out

    Right, and me giving away who I am subtracts from the fun ^-^

    Sponsored content

    Re: What is your true identity?

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:10 am