A place for the discussion of anime parodies, abridged series and abridged MENTs.

Welcome to the ParodyOX Forums! The site is still new, so please bear with the bugs and any changes we implement!
Remember to read the forum rules so that you avoid trouble from the moderators. Thank you.
ChatBox

    What do the hit points represent?

    Share
    avatar
    JeremyMakesMahToast

    I am a :
    • Fan
    • Voice Actor/Actress

    Posts : 720
    EXP : 53
    Join date : 2012-08-20
    Location : Locked inside my own imagination

    What do the hit points represent?

    Post by JeremyMakesMahToast on Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:30 pm

    I'm kinda Ki ni narimasu about that.


    _________________
    avatar
    Chommper17
    Moderator
    Moderator

    I am a :
    • Fan
    • Voice Actor/Actress

    Posts : 51
    EXP : 4
    Join date : 2012-08-17
    Location : California

    Re: What do the hit points represent?

    Post by Chommper17 on Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:03 pm

    JeremyMakesMahToast wrote:I'm kinda Ki ni narimasu about that.
    We are leaning on the Idea, you just have to wait until we work things out Razz


    _________________
    avatar
    Abrudging101

    I am a :
    • Reviewer

    Posts : 94
    EXP : 9
    Join date : 2012-08-20
    Location : Flint, Michigan

    Re: What do the hit points represent?

    Post by Abrudging101 on Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:58 pm

    We get points for being hit?!? Nice, I'll have the high score by snack time


    _________________
    Voted best reviewer year by the MENT academy
    avatar
    John.38.

    I am a :
    • Abridger
    • Voice Actor/Actress

    Posts : 50
    EXP : 7
    Join date : 2012-08-20
    Location : Tampa Florida

    Re: What do the hit points represent?

    Post by John.38. on Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:46 pm

    They should be added up as money for buying hats to put on your Avatar. Just like TF2.

    avatar
    Abrudging101

    I am a :
    • Reviewer

    Posts : 94
    EXP : 9
    Join date : 2012-08-20
    Location : Flint, Michigan

    Re: What do the hit points represent?

    Post by Abrudging101 on Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:48 pm

    John.38. wrote:They should be added up as money for buying hats to put on your Avatar. Just like TF2.

    I'm sorry, but I'm going to give a serious answer to your funny post. Putting hats on avatars would take an absurd amount of programming knowledge, not to mention a lot of time. Do you expect our mods and admins to waste their time trying to program a hat so that it can go on the head of an avatar? no. Also, what if your avatar picture doesn't have a head? What then?


    _________________
    Voted best reviewer year by the MENT academy
    avatar
    John.38.

    I am a :
    • Abridger
    • Voice Actor/Actress

    Posts : 50
    EXP : 7
    Join date : 2012-08-20
    Location : Tampa Florida

    Re: What do the hit points represent?

    Post by John.38. on Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:52 pm

    Abrudging101 wrote:
    John.38. wrote:They should be added up as money for buying hats to put on your Avatar. Just like TF2.
    Putting hats on avatars would take an absurd amount of programming knowledge, not to mention a lot of time.

    It's isn't as hard as you would think. Hell. Moot did it.



    If your avatar doesn't have a head then it can still have a hat. Because hat's.

    avatar
    Abrudging101

    I am a :
    • Reviewer

    Posts : 94
    EXP : 9
    Join date : 2012-08-20
    Location : Flint, Michigan

    Re: What do the hit points represent?

    Post by Abrudging101 on Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:56 pm

    John.38. wrote:
    Abrudging101 wrote:
    John.38. wrote:They should be added up as money for buying hats to put on your Avatar. Just like TF2.
    Putting hats on avatars would take an absurd amount of programming knowledge, not to mention a lot of time.

    It's isn't as hard as you would think. Hell. Moot did it.



    If your avatar doesn't have a head then it can still have a hat. Because hat's.

    I didn't understand your point, because there weren't enough hats in that video


    _________________
    Voted best reviewer year by the MENT academy
    avatar
    John.38.

    I am a :
    • Abridger
    • Voice Actor/Actress

    Posts : 50
    EXP : 7
    Join date : 2012-08-20
    Location : Tampa Florida

    Re: What do the hit points represent?

    Post by John.38. on Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:00 am

    Abrudging101 wrote:I didn't understand your point, because there weren't enough hats in that video

    That's script Moot used only included one hat, but throw enough spaghetti code in and you could include a wider selection that is user specific. Like I said, it's not that hard to do. I have an exact copy of the code they used for that party hat script sitting on my own website right now.

    avatar
    Abrudging101

    I am a :
    • Reviewer

    Posts : 94
    EXP : 9
    Join date : 2012-08-20
    Location : Flint, Michigan

    Re: What do the hit points represent?

    Post by Abrudging101 on Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:01 am

    John.38. wrote:
    Abrudging101 wrote:I didn't understand your point, because there weren't enough hats in that video

    That's script Moot used only included one hat, but throw enough spaghetti code in and you could include a wider selection that is user specific. Like I said, it's not that hard to do. I have an exact copy of the code they used for that party hat script sitting on my own website right now.

    I think unlockable background colours would be cool.


    _________________
    Voted best reviewer year by the MENT academy
    avatar
    eivellordsm2

    I am a :
    • Abridger
    • MENTor
    • Parodyist/other
    • Fan
    • Voice Actor/Actress
    • Reviewer

    Posts : 106
    EXP : 7
    Join date : 2012-08-21
    Location : hiding

    Re: What do the hit points represent?

    Post by eivellordsm2 on Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:20 am

    so whats the HP for Question


    _________________
    ^
    |
    I'm under it
    avatar
    John.38.

    I am a :
    • Abridger
    • Voice Actor/Actress

    Posts : 50
    EXP : 7
    Join date : 2012-08-20
    Location : Tampa Florida

    Re: What do the hit points represent?

    Post by John.38. on Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:21 am

    eivellordsm2 wrote:so whats the HP for Question

    Read the thread.

    avatar
    eivellordsm2

    I am a :
    • Abridger
    • MENTor
    • Parodyist/other
    • Fan
    • Voice Actor/Actress
    • Reviewer

    Posts : 106
    EXP : 7
    Join date : 2012-08-21
    Location : hiding

    Re: What do the hit points represent?

    Post by eivellordsm2 on Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:49 am

    John.38. wrote:
    eivellordsm2 wrote:so whats the HP for Question

    Read the thread.
    all I see is hats for avatars
    avatar
    John.38.

    I am a :
    • Abridger
    • Voice Actor/Actress

    Posts : 50
    EXP : 7
    Join date : 2012-08-20
    Location : Tampa Florida

    Re: What do the hit points represent?

    Post by John.38. on Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:51 am

    eivellordsm2 wrote:
    John.38. wrote:
    eivellordsm2 wrote:so whats the HP for Question

    Read the thread.
    all I see is hats for avatars


    avatar
    eivellordsm2

    I am a :
    • Abridger
    • MENTor
    • Parodyist/other
    • Fan
    • Voice Actor/Actress
    • Reviewer

    Posts : 106
    EXP : 7
    Join date : 2012-08-21
    Location : hiding

    Re: What do the hit points represent?

    Post by eivellordsm2 on Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:56 am

    John.38. wrote:
    eivellordsm2 wrote:
    John.38. wrote:
    eivellordsm2 wrote:so whats the HP for Question

    Read the thread.
    all I see is hats for avatars

    oh it doesnt have a meaning Shocked
    avatar
    Admin-sensei
    Admin
    Admin

    I am a :
    • Abridger
    • Voice Actor/Actress

    Posts : 287
    EXP : 31
    Join date : 2012-08-17
    Location : Inaba

    Re: What do the hit points represent?

    Post by Admin-sensei on Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:02 am

    It doesn't have a purpose yet per-se, but basically, just ignore it for now.
    avatar
    ghostfreak3012

    I am a :
    • Fan

    Posts : 45
    EXP : 2
    Join date : 2012-08-20
    Location : Here :P

    Re: What do the hit points represent?

    Post by ghostfreak3012 on Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:28 pm

    How do you get exp (formally Hit points) Question


    _________________
    I'm not a nerd, I'm a specialist.
    Sousuke Sagara (Full Metal Panic!)

    I am the bone of my screen
    Manga is my body, and Anime is my blood
    I have read over a thousand mangas
    Unknown to relatives
    Nor known to friends
    Have passed up meals to read manga
    Yet these eyes will never tire
    So as i pray, Unlimited Manga Works!
    avatar
    Admin-sensei
    Admin
    Admin

    I am a :
    • Abridger
    • Voice Actor/Actress

    Posts : 287
    EXP : 31
    Join date : 2012-08-17
    Location : Inaba

    Re: What do the hit points represent?

    Post by Admin-sensei on Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:29 pm

    ghostfreak3012 wrote:How do you get exp (formally Hit points) Question

    By getting "Likes" on your posts.
    avatar
    ghostfreak3012

    I am a :
    • Fan

    Posts : 45
    EXP : 2
    Join date : 2012-08-20
    Location : Here :P

    Re: What do the hit points represent?

    Post by ghostfreak3012 on Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:33 pm

    Admin-sensei wrote:
    ghostfreak3012 wrote:How do you get exp (formally Hit points) Question

    By getting "Likes" on your posts.

    Thank u!
    :3


    _________________
    I'm not a nerd, I'm a specialist.
    Sousuke Sagara (Full Metal Panic!)

    I am the bone of my screen
    Manga is my body, and Anime is my blood
    I have read over a thousand mangas
    Unknown to relatives
    Nor known to friends
    Have passed up meals to read manga
    Yet these eyes will never tire
    So as i pray, Unlimited Manga Works!
    avatar
    JeremyMakesMahToast

    I am a :
    • Fan
    • Voice Actor/Actress

    Posts : 720
    EXP : 53
    Join date : 2012-08-20
    Location : Locked inside my own imagination

    Re: What do the hit points represent?

    Post by JeremyMakesMahToast on Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:02 am

    I have tones of experience points..how many until I level up? Very Happy


    _________________
    avatar
    Admin-sensei
    Admin
    Admin

    I am a :
    • Abridger
    • Voice Actor/Actress

    Posts : 287
    EXP : 31
    Join date : 2012-08-17
    Location : Inaba

    Re: What do the hit points represent?

    Post by Admin-sensei on Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:10 am

    JeremyMakesMahToast wrote:I have tones of experience points..how many until I level up? Very Happy

    Until this site lets me edit the HTML template coding more. Right now the only way that it will let me is by changing to a different forum style, but I think the current one we have is nice... so it will have to wait until I can either find a work-around or until I find a way to change the forums style while still making it look nice.
    avatar
    JeremyMakesMahToast

    I am a :
    • Fan
    • Voice Actor/Actress

    Posts : 720
    EXP : 53
    Join date : 2012-08-20
    Location : Locked inside my own imagination

    Re: What do the hit points represent?

    Post by JeremyMakesMahToast on Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:10 am

    that works I just hope im still the one with the most EXP by then


    _________________
    avatar
    Admin-sensei
    Admin
    Admin

    I am a :
    • Abridger
    • Voice Actor/Actress

    Posts : 287
    EXP : 31
    Join date : 2012-08-17
    Location : Inaba

    Re: What do the hit points represent?

    Post by Admin-sensei on Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:16 am

    EXP needed to level up will be sampled from the nearest Disgaea game I have on hand. Good luck getting 10,000 EXP to get to Lvl 2 when I get it to work!
    avatar
    NipponIchiHero

    I am a :
    • Parodyist/other
    • Fan

    Posts : 171
    EXP : 16
    Join date : 2012-08-19
    Location : Ri-Ri-Ri Canadia

    Re: What do the hit points represent?

    Post by NipponIchiHero on Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:23 am

    If that's true, there is a chance that one of us might be L.v 9999 at some point. c:


    _________________
    Wizard Disco Ep.1 Script is on hold. Currently working on W Derp Ep.1 Preview.

    avatar
    Admin-sensei
    Admin
    Admin

    I am a :
    • Abridger
    • Voice Actor/Actress

    Posts : 287
    EXP : 31
    Join date : 2012-08-17
    Location : Inaba

    Re: What do the hit points represent?

    Post by Admin-sensei on Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:25 am

    NipponIchiHero wrote:If that's true, there is a chance that one of us might be L.v 9999 at some point. c:

    I'll find a way to include item grinding even if it kills me.
    avatar
    NipponIchiHero

    I am a :
    • Parodyist/other
    • Fan

    Posts : 171
    EXP : 16
    Join date : 2012-08-19
    Location : Ri-Ri-Ri Canadia

    Re: What do the hit points represent?

    Post by NipponIchiHero on Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:29 am

    Admin-sensei wrote:
    NipponIchiHero wrote:If that's true, there is a chance that one of us might be L.v 9999 at some point. c:

    I'll find a way to include item grinding even if it kills me.

    Will here be a private "Land of Carnage" Thread for anyone with a Level over 5000?


    _________________
    Wizard Disco Ep.1 Script is on hold. Currently working on W Derp Ep.1 Preview.


    Sponsored content

    Re: What do the hit points represent?

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:06 am