Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for the discussion of anime parodies, abridged series and abridged MENTs.

Welcome to the ParodyOX Forums! The site is still new, so please bear with the bugs and any changes we implement!
Remember to read the forum rules so that you avoid trouble from the moderators. Thank you.
ChatBox

4 posters

So, you guys wanted to know who I am...

Admin-sensei
    Admin-sensei
    Admin
    Admin

I am a :
    • Abridger
    • Voice Actor/Actress

EXP : 31

So, you guys wanted to know who I am... Empty So, you guys wanted to know who I am...

Post by Admin-sensei Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:37 pm

... and while I did promise to tell you, I'm sorry but I have a problem with directly stating it. So instead I'll give blatantly obvious clues so that you can easily find out after clicking a link.

I've played the role of "Fernando" in Transformingmorpher's NGE Abridged (still don't know why I was chosen)
    You can see an episode I appeared in at this link:

I also got started by voicing in Xcaliborg's "Boku wa" one-shot where I played the role of Kodaka... not too happy with my lines for it, but hey it was my first time recording for an abridged video:

And as for the last clue, I edited, voiced and scripted (or as he says, "skripted") this video alongside Chommper17... I played the blonde man:

And that's all that I have to say... if you still can't figure it out after these hints, let me know and I'll just post it... even if I'm trying to avoid that.

(also, in case you can't figure it out from all of this... I'm a dude. So if anyone still has contact with Neonie, go ahead and pass this along to him since he wanted to know who I was so badly.)
    eivellordsm2
    eivellordsm2

I am a :
    • Abridger
    • MENTor
    • Parodyist/other
    • Fan
    • Voice Actor/Actress
    • Reviewer

EXP : 7

So, you guys wanted to know who I am... Empty Re: So, you guys wanted to know who I am...

Post by eivellordsm2 Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:37 am

I think I know now but I never saw any of your work... awkward...
    Admin-sensei
    Admin-sensei
    Admin
    Admin

I am a :
    • Abridger
    • Voice Actor/Actress

So, you guys wanted to know who I am... Empty Re: So, you guys wanted to know who I am...

Post by Admin-sensei Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:35 am

eivellordsm2 wrote:I think I know now but I never saw any of your work... awkward...

I don't make much, that's probably why. Razz
    JeremyMakesMahToast
    JeremyMakesMahToast

I am a :
    • Fan
    • Voice Actor/Actress

EXP : 53

Post by JeremyMakesMahToast Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:10 am

AHAHAHAHAHA! NOW THAT I KNOW WHO YOU ARE ADMIN SENSEI NOTHING WILL STOP ME FROM TAKING OVER THE WORLD!!!
    Admin-sensei
    Admin-sensei
    Admin
    Admin

I am a :
    • Abridger
    • Voice Actor/Actress

Post by Admin-sensei Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:51 am

JeremyMakesMahToast wrote:AHAHAHAHAHA! NOW THAT I KNOW WHO YOU ARE ADMIN SENSEI NOTHING WILL STOP ME FROM TAKING OVER THE WORLD!!!

I wish you luck in this endeavor.
    Pallasil
    Pallasil

I am a :
    • Fan

EXP : 1

Post by Pallasil Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:55 pm

That was strangely unsatisfying...
    Like you are still Admin-sensei and yet you are someone else. Awkward.
    Admin-sensei
    Admin-sensei
    Admin
    Admin

I am a :
    • Abridger
    • Voice Actor/Actress

Post by Admin-sensei Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:43 pm

Pallasil wrote:That was strangely unsatisfying...
    Like you are still Admin-sensei and yet you are someone else. Awkward.

The mysteries of the universe are unraveling around you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:16 am