Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for the discussion of anime parodies, abridged series and abridged MENTs.

Welcome to the ParodyOX Forums! The site is still new, so please bear with the bugs and any changes we implement!
Remember to read the forum rules so that you avoid trouble from the moderators. Thank you.
ChatBox

2 posters

Need One Male Voice to Finish Animated Series

CartoonGuy555
    CartoonGuy555

I am a :
    • Fan

EXP : 0

Need One Male Voice to Finish Animated Series Empty Need One Male Voice to Finish Animated Series

Post by CartoonGuy555 Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:10 pm

I'm finishing up animation for a web series consisting of twelve episodes, each about three minutes in length. One of the voice actors dropped out so we need to replace him in order to finish the episodes and release the series. This is a volunteer project. You won't be paid but you will be credited. Here is an example of my previous work.

The character you'll be voicing is a male television producer in his late 40s with small parts in a few episodes, featured prominently in others. In this image, he's the one on the far right. His accent should be from the northeast, perhaps New York or Boston.

As an audition, please record the below selection of quotes from 30 Rock's Pete Homberger. Send the MP3 recording to voice.acting@ymail.com by March 25th. Thank you for your interest in this project.

"Oh, Kenneth. If you're worried about disgracing the National Broadcasting Company, you're too late."

"Well, you know, he was probably just blowing off steam. You can't fire a guy for cursing."

"Who cares? Getting fired is better than getting killed by my wife, with those big farm-people hands crushing my windpipe."

"Boy, if this thing works it could be my ticket out. This job is starting to get to me. Lately I've been shoplifting just to feel in control. Because no one knows I took the candy bar. No one but Peter."
    JeremyMakesMahToast
    JeremyMakesMahToast

I am a :
    • Fan
    • Voice Actor/Actress

EXP : 53

Need One Male Voice to Finish Animated Series Empty Re: Need One Male Voice to Finish Animated Series

Post by JeremyMakesMahToast Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:44 am

Ill do it if it's not too late

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:26 pm