Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for the discussion of anime parodies, abridged series and abridged MENTs.

Welcome to the ParodyOX Forums! The site is still new, so please bear with the bugs and any changes we implement!
Remember to read the forum rules so that you avoid trouble from the moderators. Thank you.
ChatBox

2 posters

Madoka Movies!

Evil Fefe
    Evil Fefe

I am a :
    • Fan

EXP : 7

Madoka Movies! Empty Madoka Movies!

Post by Evil Fefe Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:39 pm

Just got back from the showing in Chicago and I must say they did a really phenomenal job on the transformation sequences. There was also a trailer for the 3rd movie which I will gladly describe if asked. So did anyone else see them? discussions
    NipponIchiHero
    NipponIchiHero

I am a :
    • Parodyist/other
    • Fan

EXP : 16

Madoka Movies! Empty Re: Madoka Movies!

Post by NipponIchiHero Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:27 am

I've never seen any of the Madoka movies, so may I ask if it was a stand alone 1-2 hour long episode? Not really taking place at the end of the series, but somewhere in the middle? Kinda like Cowboy Bebop?

Evil Fefe
    Evil Fefe

I am a :
    • Fan

EXP : 7

Post by Evil Fefe Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:34 am

No, no. The first two Madoka movies were a retelling of the series with nicer animation. The third movie is a continuation past the series and movies. So in words the Third movie is a sequel to the series

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:12 pm