Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for the discussion of anime parodies, abridged series and abridged MENTs.

Welcome to the ParodyOX Forums! The site is still new, so please bear with the bugs and any changes we implement!
Remember to read the forum rules so that you avoid trouble from the moderators. Thank you.
ChatBox

3 posters

Borderlands 2 (Xbox 360) Team up!

AFluffyGoomba
    AFluffyGoomba

I am a :
    • Fan
    • Voice Actor/Actress

EXP : 1

Borderlands 2 (Xbox 360) Team up! Empty Borderlands 2 (Xbox 360) Team up!

Post by AFluffyGoomba Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:03 am

Whats up guys and dolls! Goomba here. As you should all should know, Borderlands 2 is coming out on Tuesday. For it's release, A friend and I are gonna play it together. I'm gonna play as Axton the Commando and my friend's gonna play as Maya the Siren. I was just wondering if anybody else wanted to participate in our vault hunting experience. If you are interested, just write down your Gamertag and the character you are gonna use. Now I only need two more companions but this is also a chance for others to play with one another. Here is a video to get you hype for it:

Zan
    Zan

I am a :
    • Abridger

EXP : 4

Borderlands 2 (Xbox 360) Team up! Empty Re: Borderlands 2 (Xbox 360) Team up!

Post by Zan Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:15 pm

What about PS3 players?
    Evil Fefe
    Evil Fefe

I am a :
    • Fan

EXP : 7

Post by Evil Fefe Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:39 am

Zan wrote:What about PS3 players?
    I'm here for you Zan, everything is going to be okay.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:00 am