A place for the discussion of anime parodies, abridged series and abridged MENTs.

Welcome to the ParodyOX Forums! The site is still new, so please bear with the bugs and any changes we implement!
Remember to read the forum rules so that you avoid trouble from the moderators. Thank you.
ChatBox

    Your username

    Share
    avatar
    MovesLikeJagger

    I am a :
    • Fan

    Posts : 284
    EXP : 11
    Join date : 2012-08-19

    Your username

    Post by MovesLikeJagger on Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:52 pm

    What's the story behind "Skoringo"? afro


    _________________
    avatar
    MrSkoringo
    Moderator
    Moderator

    I am a :
    • Abridger
    • Voice Actor/Actress
    • Reviewer

    Posts : 27
    EXP : 5
    Join date : 2012-08-17
    Location : California

    Re: Your username

    Post by MrSkoringo on Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:54 am

    Ah. My username origin. Well it all began back in the 7th grade... Or 8th grade... Me and my friends all had this InvisionFree forum we would go on o play forum games, talk about movies and other such things. My original username on their was HybridBreaker. We then later made up a forum adventure game on said forums for fun. My advenrurer name was Skoringo. So my username was changed to that and... It kinda just stuck. So yeah. Smile
    avatar
    ZeroSigner

    I am a :
    • Abridger
    • MENTor
    • Fan
    • Voice Actor/Actress

    Posts : 107
    EXP : 2
    Join date : 2012-08-20

    Re: Your username

    Post by ZeroSigner on Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:16 am

    oh goodie where gonna talk about the origins of our user name how cool


    _________________
    afro Im Sexy and I Know It
    avatar
    Admin-sensei
    Admin
    Admin

    I am a :
    • Abridger
    • Voice Actor/Actress

    Posts : 287
    EXP : 31
    Join date : 2012-08-17
    Location : Inaba

    Re: Your username

    Post by Admin-sensei on Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:25 am

    ZeroSigner wrote:oh goodie where gonna talk about the origins of our user name how cool

    You may talk about it in the general discussion area. This is for asking MrSkoringo questions.
    avatar
    ZeroSigner

    I am a :
    • Abridger
    • MENTor
    • Fan
    • Voice Actor/Actress

    Posts : 107
    EXP : 2
    Join date : 2012-08-20

    Re: Your username

    Post by ZeroSigner on Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:31 am

    Admin-sensei wrote:
    ZeroSigner wrote:oh goodie where gonna talk about the origins of our user name how cool

    You may talk about it in the general discussion area. This is for asking MrSkoringo questions.
    i was being sarcatic there lol


    _________________
    afro Im Sexy and I Know It
    avatar
    MovesLikeJagger

    I am a :
    • Fan

    Posts : 284
    EXP : 11
    Join date : 2012-08-19

    Re: Your username

    Post by MovesLikeJagger on Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:58 pm

    MrSkoringo wrote:Ah. My username origin. Well it all began back in the 7th grade... Or 8th grade... Me and my friends all had this InvisionFree forum we would go on o play forum games, talk about movies and other such things. My original username on their was HybridBreaker. We then later made up a forum adventure game on said forums for fun. My advenrurer name was Skoringo. So my username was changed to that and... It kinda just stuck. So yeah. Smile
    Smile Ah, that's cool. I originally thought it might be something from an anime, but then I couldn't find any references on Google for it. scratch


    _________________
    avatar
    UchihanHotshot

    I am a :
    • Abridger
    • Parodyist/other
    • Voice Actor/Actress

    Posts : 4
    EXP : 0
    Join date : 2012-10-15
    Location : Idk

    Re: Your username

    Post by UchihanHotshot on Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:27 am

    There is a hobo named LK in my closet, how do I get rid of him, Charles?

    Sponsored content

    Re: Your username

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:03 am