Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for the discussion of anime parodies, abridged series and abridged MENTs.

Welcome to the ParodyOX Forums! The site is still new, so please bear with the bugs and any changes we implement!
Remember to read the forum rules so that you avoid trouble from the moderators. Thank you.
ChatBox

+2
Evil Fefe
Killer Se7en
6 posters

Thoughts on SATURDAY ANIME/Ani-Mondays

Killer Se7en
    Killer Se7en

I am a :
    • Parodyist/other
    • Fan

EXP : 9

Thoughts on SATURDAY ANIME/Ani-Mondays Empty Thoughts on SATURDAY ANIME/Ani-Mondays

Post by Killer Se7en Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:18 pm

Other than Toonami what was your thoughts on SATURDAY ANIME/Ani-MONDAYs on Sci Fi. I think they did a good run showing variety of Classic Anime series but too bad the channel ended up into Reality Shows No so disappointing.

Evil Fefe
    Evil Fefe

I am a :
    • Fan

EXP : 7

Thoughts on SATURDAY ANIME/Ani-Mondays Empty Re: Thoughts on SATURDAY ANIME/Ani-Mondays

Post by Evil Fefe Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:47 pm

Ani-Monday was great
    Tokko I love you
    Lavaros
    Lavaros

I am a :
    • Abridger
    • Parodyist/other
    • Fan
    • Voice Actor/Actress

EXP : 2

Thoughts on SATURDAY ANIME/Ani-Mondays Empty Re: Thoughts on SATURDAY ANIME/Ani-Mondays

Post by Lavaros Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:08 pm

Then they went on to the Marvel anime, and it all went down hill from there. (Hint how: BADACTINGBADACTINGBADACTING)
    FruitCupkun
    FruitCupkun

I am a :
    • Voice Actor/Actress

EXP : 3

Post by FruitCupkun Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:42 pm

Ani-mondays showed me one of my favorite series, Noein. Why did the channel have to pull a G4 and start to suck?
    JeremyMakesMahToast
    JeremyMakesMahToast

I am a :
    • Fan
    • Voice Actor/Actress

EXP : 53

Post by JeremyMakesMahToast Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:53 am

FruitCupkun wrote:Ani-mondays showed me one of my favorite series, Noein. Why did the channel have to pull a G4 and start to suck?
    I blame their acquisition of ECW,once they did they must have thoght"well since were airing pro wrestling lets just reformat the whole damn thing"..I still love ECW though
    the Skinny
    the Skinny

I am a :
    • Parodyist/other
    • Voice Actor/Actress

EXP : 1

Post by the Skinny Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:15 am

Anybody remember the host of the Anime Week showcase from back in the day on the Sci-Fi Channel: Apollo Smile!

Other than totally fallin' for her (I was a pre-teen at the time, what do u expect?) I do remember watching Galaxy Express 999 and the Fatal Fury movie on that block I think...good times. Other than that, as for Anim-Mondays, I was totally getting into Tokko and Now and Then, Here and There but didn't get a chance to watch them all.

JeremyMakesMahToast
    JeremyMakesMahToast

I am a :
    • Fan
    • Voice Actor/Actress

EXP : 53

Post by JeremyMakesMahToast Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:24 am

the Skinny wrote:Anybody remember the host of the Anime Week showcase from back in the day on the Sci-Fi Channel: Apollo Smile!

Other than totally fallin' for her (I was a pre-teen at the time, what do u expect?) I do remember watching Galaxy Express 999 and the Fatal Fury movie on that block I think...good times. Other than that, as for Anim-Mondays, I was totally getting into Tokko and Now and Then, Here and There but didn't get a chance to watch them all.

I remember seeing both those movie on sci fi, and I watched Tokko, and Street fighter 2v

But the only girl I remember having a Crush on back in the day was this girl
    Thoughts on SATURDAY ANIME/Ani-Mondays Juliya_header

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:06 am